Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a notice from BBTS as well. Also looks like they got more stock if anyone wants to order.

I can't help but feel since the kickback from Hendrix they upped their game. Would love to see them do Prince or MJ in 1:6. Wish they'd given Hendrix as much love as Kurt.
1000031746.jpg
1000031712.jpg

I think they did give Jimi love. The hair is the only real let down for me. That's difficult to capture in a mass produced item.
They corrected the headstock for Jimi and put the inlays in the right spots. Can't say that for Kurt.

I think they did give Jimi love. The hair is the only real let down for me. That's difficult to capture in a mass produced item.
They corrected the headstock for Jimi and put the inlays in the right spots. Can't say that for Kurt.
For me it was the drop in quality from proto on the sculpt. Glossy and too dark with the Derpy eye thing ( should of gone closed eyes) even the main sculptor wasn't happy with the production on Jimi.

I am. He is 3 years early! BBTS, you are the best!

Excellent! I hate to talk trash about BBTS because they're a legit great company. It's just their preorders the past few years seem to take a long time. IDK when that started.

I can't help but feel since the kickback from Hendrix they upped their game. Would love to see them do Prince or MJ in 1:6. Wish they'd given Hendrix as much love as Kurt.

The Hendrix figure is largely fantastic, it's just that head sculpt I really dislike.

Check this out. A customized version shared by a collector named Dylan James from FB. He said he had the outfit made by Artisus. He also replaced the body. Looks fantastic.

Back