Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its here! Trying to do the unboxing video tonight!

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_397182313_1044199536615321_395625464185308192_n_1080.jpg
    Snapinsta.app_397182313_1044199536615321_395625464185308192_n_1080.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 0
Fantastic! I can't wait get mine from BBTS sometime around Kurt's 60th birthday commemoration.

I understand them keeping the "Bender" but why the crap couldn't they put the fret marks in the right place. That is pretty distracting to me.

The bender logo is laughable I'd rather they just left that blank. Bit frustrating they carved a hole in the mouth for the closed eye sculpt, overall looks pretty good. Got my shipping notice this morning!

Great review and a great piece, despite Hendrix having a few minor issues that was a fantastic piece. Seems like with Kurt they learned and moved forward, details look very close to proto really dig the jeans and converse shoes.

That bender logo, if you're in the UK yunno what that's slang for. 😂

Overall a win for Blitzway and great review by Breda can tell he's passionate about this one.

How long do BBTS usually take to get their stock?

BBTS organizes their own shipping from China, so it can be random. Sometimes they're fast if the items just filled up their containers for shipping, and sometimes they're slow if they just shipped containers and you're waiting for them to fill up the rest of a new container.

BBTS organizes their own shipping from China, so it can be random. Sometimes they're fast if the items just filled up their containers for shipping, and sometimes they're slow if they just shipped containers and you're waiting for them to fill up the rest of a new container.

That makes sense. Thanks!

Back