Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so much on my plate, that wait is almost welcome. I had no idea Blitzway's ETAs were so far off from the reality.

Most figures take at least a year these days. This figure was announced in November 2022, so I'd start expecting news at the end of the year.

I have so much on my plate, that wait is almost welcome. I had no idea Blitzway's ETAs were so far off from the reality.

Me either. I figured it get delayed, but they're not HT so I didn't think an extra year. 😆 What the hell is the point of even giving an ETA that's only 8 months or so.

And I don't have anything on my plate. This is my most looked forward to figure this year.

I'm just excited we're finally getting a Kurt, Prince + MJ teased by blitzway. Oh and Elvis!

Love collecting music lines.

PXL_20230511_142014525.MP.jpg

^ Very nice. I've seen more musicians made by either third party, custom or even licensed companies the past few years than ever before. I hope it keeps up. I'd like a nice Lennon. That Molecule 8 figure was really bad. Cliff Burton, Lemmy, Bon Scott. It's a lot.

Q3 is looking ridiculously expensive for me what with everything that’s being delayed plus all the figures actually slated for that release window.

At least my Cobains are paid off- figure and statue

"Unveiling features and details for FINAL PRODUCT release !!

“Kurt Cobain (1/6 Scale Action Figure)”

Blitzway proudly presents the final product of Kurt Cobain in 1/6 Scale Action figure.
Immerse yourself in the grunge era with this stunning replicas of the legendary rock star from the 90s.

By comparing the released product with the prototype, you can personally witness the quality that Blitzway takes pride in.

For more information, please visit Blitzway’s official website!"

FB_IMG_1688564789997.jpg
FB_IMG_1688564791975.jpg
FB_IMG_1688564794058.jpg

Phenomenal. Wonder if this means they’ll really meet their August-September release

I was honestly worried about how the final production would turn out, but that looks really damn good.

This turned out really good, I want it, but with the volume of figures coming out these days, and Kurt not fitting in my collection in the slightest, Im going to pass for now.

I cant say I wont pull the trigger though if I see it available when it comes in stock.

Ha Kurt doesn’t naturally fit anywhere in my collection either but it’s friggin’ Cobain! I’ll make it work- and that 1/4 statue too!

Production sculpt looks miles better than I expected. Seems that even Blitzway are surprised by how well they’ve done so they’re letting us share in their pride.

Last edited:
Back