Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Previously I mentioned returning/exchanging my first shipment of the Bruce Lee statue.

Here are a couple of pics of how it appeared when I unboxed the statue - mold?

But now the replacement statue won't stay flush with the base. The curse of Bruce Lee. :slap

Attachments

• Bruce Lee Mold 2.jpg
    Bruce Lee Mold 2.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Bruce Lee Mold 1.jpg
    Bruce Lee Mold 1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 219
Thanks for the confirmation that the foot should be flush with the base.

I tried some of your tips of applying pressure and rotating the statue gently but no dice. The metal rod still sticks out - I'm guessing the hole is not deep enough.

Should I ask for a second replacement or take the drilling the hole route (as FriendlySamurai) suggested? I'm a little afraid of making it worse and permanently damaging it.

Here's what I use:
Precision_Screwdriver_Hand_Drill.jpg

you can just hold it in your hand and spin it slowly. Just test the hole for size with the back of the drill bit and then take your time and hold it straight, should be fine. You can't go too deep really, just don't want to grind away the edges of the wall of the hole- personally I would try this before messing with the hassle of a return.

edit* you could always start with a smaller bit just to see if you clear out any blockage first, may be all you need.

if your good with a paintbrush,take the money.it depends how you feel about disguising the defect.

Hey Chris, long time no speak. Forgot to respond to this lol. Did you end up customising your statue?

I ended up having further discussions with PC and they have now offered $150 store credit or $100 partial refund. Not sure which to go for yet

hey buddy,yeah long time.to be honest I've been busy with other things and apart from what i'd done previously he's still in the case.
regarding PC and their offer if your planning on getting something else in the near future (not sure what you collect)then the credit will help,if not the take the cash.
are you planning to ''MOD'' bruce via repaint etc,or leaving as is.

Was it wrapped in plastic? Or were those areas exposed to the foam?

I can not speak for the cloth area, but when I got my Metal Gear Ray in, he had what looks like is on Bruce's head.
Basically sat against the foam so long/much that the foam started sticking more to Ray's feet than the rest of the foam.
At first it looked bad, but a damp cloth and a tiny bit a work got it right off.

Well, now that the man is out of BLITZWAY which was something he told me as soon as those ETD final result pictures surfaced what do you guys think with this picture shown today on his FB and Instagram with Bill and YJ?

11953260_10207096422796549_1886021053890271279_n.jpg

I'd rather he didn't come back to Enterbay. Too many QC issues for my liking.

Plus, Bill looks evil. :p

so the ''ultimate'' BL figure that EB hinted at is getting overlooked by arnie?.with only 3 months to bruce's b'day that's not much time.
either way,i wish arnie would decide who he wants to work with(and stop going from here to there)or work with his own studio.
hopefully they can create the figure (1/4 I hope)or does bill fancy a stab at 1/3 after seeing arnie's blitzways bruce's...it's gonna be an interesting few months.oh arnie states on his FB page,it was just a meet up..NO joint venture planned.(his WIP lee WOTD bust looks great)not sure if it's a personal project.
EB just informed me that the''ultimate figure'' will be 1/6 scale.well that's saved me some money then.

Last edited:
so the ''ultimate'' BL figure that EB hinted at is getting overlooked by arnie?.with only 3 months to bruce's b'day that's not much time.
either way,i wish arnie would decide who he wants to work with(and stop going from here to there)or work with his own studio.
hopefully they can create the figure (1/4 I hope)or does bill fancy a stab at 1/3 after seeing arnie's blitzways bruce's...it's gonna be an interesting few months.oh arnie states on his FB page,it was just a meet up..NO joint venture planned.(his WIP lee WOTD bust looks great)not sure if it's a personal project.
EB just informed me that the''ultimate figure'' will be 1/6 scale.well that's saved me some money then.

I'm in for that mrchris at least if they'd give us a BD 1/6 ETD and release a better Big Boss figure than that wanna be thing they released some 2 years ago, but from his reply it looks like was just a friendship reunion so who knows.

yeah I suppose a BD enter would be good,but after the 2 1/3 statues,1/6 is not really a must for me.maybe if the headsculpt is great,i could pick one up.
but 3 months is a bit short,unless EB are thinking of using the body from big boss.(i'm sure there's a few knocking around their warehouse);)

The Ultimate Bruce Lee limited edition 1/6:
2 interchangeable heads, with skin color that changes with the sunlight (white, yellow and black)
2 bodies: a muscular body, a body fat
2 clothes inevitable NBA (equal)
Price: $ 800.00

ultimate.jpg

Really considering getting this, maybe this week. I keep going over and over the reviews on the tube and the pics here.... I know there are some issues with it which I probably will address if i do bite, but would you say it has the wow factor of the GOD statue ?

A lot of peeps seem really happy with theirs . Kinda bothers me that it will end up costing around £540 to get this and id probably have to address the sweat if its bad and the cuts. But, with that being said, even doing those 2 mods will really make an incredible Bruce Lee statue.

Does anyone know a decent -lace to get this UK or europe ? Lowest I can get is around £500 shipped but thats from Holland .

cheapest I've seen in the UK is 540 from collectibles direct.the statue is really imposing and goes great next to GOD(so yeah it does have a wow factor)and sculpt wise it's better,the issues wont bug most,but a talented artist/painter can sort them out.GOD was a better value buy,and I prefer the overall look and finish to it,but that's only my opinion.if you want a 1/3 ETD then get it even with the niggles i'm still glad I did,as I don't see this scale getting replicated again.if you can ''touch up''then i'd say GET IT.

cheapest I've seen in the UK is 540 from collectibles direct.the statue is really imposing and goes great next to GOD(so yeah it does have a wow factor)and sculpt wise it's better,the issues wont bug most,but a talented artist/painter can sort them out.GOD was a better value buy,and I prefer the overall look and finish to it,but that's only my opinion.if you want a 1/3 ETD then get it even with the niggles i'm still glad I did,as I don't see this scale getting replicated again.if you can ''touch up''then i'd say GET IT.

Thanks buddy. Yea collectables direct is prob my best bet. Would you say the paint application is better ie skin texture and tone or is it on a par and does the same standard carry on to the torso?

Yea even without a full repaint, by touching up the cuts and adding some more sweat and making it look more natural, I really do feel it will take it up a notch.
I was just really impressed with the GOD , still am, so if this is at the same level or slightly better, pros and cons, il be happy.

it's not so much the paint.the sweat imo is poorly done more blob like and large run down the torso.the cuts you can see for yourself,wider with blood runs would sort that.
the suit on GOD makes it stand out and the overall finish is a bit better(my opinion)some pics of this statue that has been touched up by some and show the results are excellent.
if you can/want to add a bit to it..then go for it buddy.you will end up with a great statue.

Back