Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not so much the paint.the sweat imo is poorly done more blob like and large run down the torso.the cuts you can see for yourself,wider with blood runs would sort that.
the suit on GOD makes it stand out and the overall finish is a bit better(my opinion)some pics of this statue that has been touched up by some and show the results are excellent.
if you can/want to add a bit to it..then go for it buddy.you will end up with a great statue.

Yea its kinda weird. Without seeing this in hand, I think I prefer the look of this statue but I think the GOD is a bit better lol. I think this likeness is better and I love the angled eyes. The pose is awesome and the base is nicely done. The GOD sculpt is not as interesting as this but the pose is great, the suit is insane and compliments the wood base and the switch outs work really well. Sounds confusing even to me lol. I really need to see this inhand tho.

One of my mates on the tube reckons this doesnt photo as well as the GOD statue . Interesting to hear...

not as yet mate,been a bit busy but I will hopefully get round to giving it a go.did you get this in the end?

No mate, unfortunately.
Can't justify the expense at this point in time, especially with some of the QC issues - the possibility of having to exchange would be a right pain. I'd still like to have a crack at improving this, been checking in here to scope out anyone else who attempts the same. I'm imagining the overall lightness of the skin tone would mean a full repaint (for the extreme perfectionist). It really seems to photograph differently with the slightest change in lighting conditions so it makes it hard to assess without the benefit of seeing it in-hand. Xpl0sive's pics are still the best I've seen.
I'll keep an eye out for any price drop in the future.

No mate, unfortunately.
Can't justify the expense at this point in time, especially with some of the QC issues - the possibility of having to exchange would be a right pain. I'd still like to have a crack at improving this, been checking in here to scope out anyone else who attempts the same. I'm imagining the overall lightness of the skin tone would mean a full repaint (for the extreme perfectionist). It really seems to photograph differently with the slightest change in lighting conditions so it makes it hard to assess without the benefit of seeing it in-hand. Xpl0sive's pics are still the best I've seen.

I am guessing that is because of the translucent material they used for the torso. :dunno

I'll keep an eye out for any price drop in the future.

How much would it have to drop in price for you to consider buying it?

Last edited:
Yea its kinda weird. Without seeing this in hand, I think I prefer the look of this statue but I think the GOD is a bit better lol. I think this likeness is better and I love the angled eyes. The pose is awesome and the base is nicely done. The GOD sculpt is not as interesting as this but the pose is great, the suit is insane and compliments the wood base and the switch outs work really well. Sounds confusing even to me lol. I really need to see this inhand tho.

One of my mates on the tube reckons this doesnt photo as well as the GOD statue . Interesting to hear...

I owned both and have now sold the GoD statue.
It is really a case of which highlights you prefer and which 'negatives' you can live with

GoD statue pros:
Huge pagoda base
Suit and shoes really pop
Switch out options are cool
Hanging nunchucks is a great look
Paintjob on head is good

Cons:
Sculpt is way too wide for Bruce and a little off putting to me.
Expression is so vague.
I feel the facial skin tone is too dark for GoD.
Pose is a little boring.

EtD statue pros
Awesome face sculpt
Awesome expression (I love the looking off to the side with the lips pursed)
Awesome pose (including the walking feet, very dynamic for a statue)
Awesome body sculpt

Cons
Cuts are very inaccurate both in color and spacing
...thats really it for me.

Base isn't as good as the GoD base but it is still really nice, pops well and actually fits shelf spacing a lot better.
Others rightly mention that body paintjob isn't nearly as good as prototype and I agree ...but it is still good and sits fine with any other polystone statue you'll buy.
So neither one of those things is really a 'con' to me.

Quality control and production errors is a whole other issue though. If I had of waited until now and seen all the issues others have had I probably wouldn't have bought as I don't have the patience or tolerance in this hobby to deal with errors and returns. As it was I pre-ordered and was lucky enough to receive a great example. If you can see one in hand in a shop and avoid that concern then I'd recommend that.
Its hard since we don't know the real extent of the issues .... was it only 1% of statues with issues? 25%? Do a lot of people have one that leans and not even realize its not supposed to do that and hence aren't complaining? ...who knows....

My 2 cents....

It is really a case of which highlights you prefer and which 'negatives' you can live with

GoD statue pros:
Huge pagoda base
Paintjob on head is good

Cons:
Expression is so vague.
Pose is a little boring.

EtD statue pros
Awesome face sculpt
Awesome body sculpt

Cons

Base isn't as good as the GoD base but it is still really nice, pops well and actually fits shelf spacing a lot better.
Others rightly mention that body paintjob isn't nearly as good as prototype and I agree ...but it is still good and sits fine with any other polystone statue you'll buy.

Quality control and production errors is a whole other issue though. If I had of waited until now and seen all the issues others have had I probably wouldn't have bought as I don't have the patience or tolerance in this hobby to deal with errors and returns. As it was I pre-ordered and was lucky enough to receive a great example. If you can see one in hand in a shop and avoid that concern then I'd recommend that.
Its hard since we don't know the real extent of the issues .... was it only 1% of statues with issues? 25%? Do a lot of people have one that leans and not even realize its not supposed to do that and hence aren't complaining? ...who knows....

My 2 cents....

Awesome mini review. Interesting you actually sold the GOD for this.... must be very decent. I really like the GOD pose but only from the side lol. Face on it is a bit boring but he looks so well poised side on. I do find this more interesting and sculpt looks very good. I think im going to order him.
Im just giving the sweat app some thought and toying with the idea of adding a base satin finish then applying the sweat drips and runs. Idealy epoxy resing is the way to go but will have to toy with it first.

I may actually ask the shop im getting him from to set it up before they send so its all good.

For 75 years of Bruce lee extra head sculpt with beard and stick fighting! Only for the first 75 units ordered ...
b.jpg

GoD statue pros:
Huge pagoda base
Paintjob on head is good

Cons:
Expression is so vague.
Pose is a little boring.

EtD statue pros
Awesome face sculpt
Awesome body sculpt

Cons

So u don't think he is too pale?

My 2 cents....

The fact that xpl0sive has gone through like 4 of these and neither one was as good as yours leads me to believe that either he is very unlucky or the poor QC percentage is quite high. However, you do raise an interesting point and I think a lot of people do have ones that lean but don't notice it.

Anyway like others have said great review, I pretty much agree with everything you said about the pros and cons of both versions, although I think you forgot to put that the paint job on the ETD sculpt is better than the GOD one, which is obvious. So that would be a another pro right there. :wink1:

Hi mate, been awhile.
I don't know...Is $700 being ridiculous?...Probably.

Hey man it sure has , up until lately this thread has been rather inactive, so no reason to post.

Anything less than the $1100 PC are charging would be good.
You still have an eye on it?

No I am 100% sure I will pass on this, but not because of the risk of getting a bad one, but mainly because I actually can no longer afford it. The price would have to drop pretty low now in order for me to buy this.

Last edited:
stick the ETD sculpt minus BD onto the GOD statue (with the GOD hair)and you would have a near perfect BL statue.:)

lol, so I think it was around Spring time that BBTS got their Lees in-stock. 24 of them to be exact. So we're all the way into Fall now, and guess how many they have left?

They're having a one-day sale of $160 off his original MSRP, and I'm curious as hell to see if they can even move one.

lol, so I think it was around Spring time that BBTS got their Lees in-stock. 24 of them to be exact. So we're all the way into Fall now, and guess how many they have left?

They're having a one-day sale of $160 off his original MSRP, and I'm curious as hell to see if they can even move one.

24 is the Max amount of stock BBTS shows now. They could have a lot more then that.

Well after months of stalking these pages and repeating the tubsters reviews, I bit the bullet and ordered one.
Should be here tomorrow.

Lets hope he's a gooden :D

Believe it or not, I managed to get PC to send me another one of these :lol

Supposedly they went over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure there were no flaws before shipping it out.

Hoping to have it tomorrow as they are in the same state as me. Seriously hope this one is good, as I'm truly over it!

lets hope this is the last one you end up getting,you've had such bad luck with this,for me even as a die hard BL fan I would have decided enough was enough after the trouble you have had.hopefully PC HAVE checked it and not just said they have.

the spit may be an issue:lol,just depends what you think of it.and hopefully he's not been on the booze

Depends on the grading of spit I suppose lool. Im really looking forward to getting him :) Pretty cool with collectablesdirect, if you pay in full, they knock £20 off. Was a nice little surprise :D

Back