Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I fixed the pics. The eyes only look blue in good light like the sunlight pics I took. On my shelf, they are dark.

Well that solves that mystery, its good that everyone's is the same then.

I like the look. I agree that Pitts has lighter eyes, but this really captures the feel of the film character .

Each to their own man. :wink1:

Just threw up a pic of mine on instagram. Any likes/followers are appreciated.

Cant get the hands off yet. I hear a hairdryer may help.

Just threw up a pic of mine on instagram. Any likes/followers are appreciated.

Cant get the hands off yet. I hear a hairdryer may help.
I looked for it using the blitzway hashtag but couldn't find it. Do you have a link or something?

My insta is wolfmansgotnards this really turned out great. from the pics i thought the jacket would be stiff but its actually quite thin like the real one and sits natural whatever the pose.

Yes I agree with the jacket. I read someone complained that it was too thin and cheap but it seems perfect for a 1/6 scale figure. It is very similar to The Terminator Pops and police shootout jackets in terms of thickness

You don't want it too thick, it won't hang a right and have the same creases to make it look natural I find that the Indiana Jones from hot toys is way too thick it doesn't look natural to me

I don't think I've ever been as undecided as I am on this. Every day I look at the special pack and go back and forth as to wether to order them or not.

Anyone else in the same boat?

So has anyone gotten an update on this figure? BBTS says its coming this month but they have been saying that for some time now.

The eyes are blue, they ar not black or brown. As stated it is hard to see unless you are under the right light.

It's a Blitzway beer night. [emoji482]
8e0f90518ef785c515320bf5a16ccec3.jpg
6b662addd2bcdb1a2acdb951b90a9009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think the price might come down a little on this? I'm probably gonna sell a figure to pick this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree its hard to show how good it is with photos. The only negative are that the arm articulation could be better and i would rather of had it cheaper without the shower.

Back