Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaand ordered! That HS is just too good to pass up. Plus all dem accessories u get ..

For me in CA it's $247 shipped vs $260 @ BBTS for the Red Jacket. CA tax is 8.25%.
CA tax is 7.5% sales tax + citytax (varies)
I'm just throwing out general warning about paying separate pre-order/remaining balance tax to avoid confusion.
that's all.

Happy pre-ordering!~

All I want to see is rocky brought to justice street clothes in 1/6 or rocky 2 tiger jacket somebody has to tackle this soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McClane
Blade Runner
Se7en
Clockwork Orange

Either way, can't wait to see what they do next as these are nuts.

Blitzway only done 2 for the past how many years, this is their 3rd & 4th 1/6, i think it'll be another 2 years for their next 1/6.

Blitzway only done 2 for the past how many years, this is their 3rd & 4th 1/6, i think it'll be another 2 years for their next 1/6.

Not according to DarlkLordDave.

I can't believe that guy. Throws his wait around as though he owns the place.

Anyway, game changer of a license coming from Blitzway apparently.

I think I started the 'gamechanger' term for it, Dave said much bigger news than Fight Club is coming. I'd love to see them finally nail Indy, or Rick Deckard.

I think I started the 'gamechanger' term for it, Dave said much bigger news than Fight Club is coming. I'd love to see them finally nail Indy, or Rick Deckard.

My bad. Sorry for that.

At this point, anything would be great out of all the suggestions made. Bruce, Clint, Indy, and i'd love anyone to have taken over the rights for The Walking Dead from Threezero.

POed the two pack. They look so amazing

...and I have never even seen the movie. I kid you not.

I like the 'gamechanger' term but I didn't add it to my list as, soon as you mentioned it; people were just listing their wants and labelling all of them as 'gamechangers'. :lol

Keep up spud.

POed the two pack. They look so amazing

...and I have never even seen the movie. I kid you not.

Oh you must be joking?!

The only thing that can possibly be a game changer is taking on a license in addition to someone already else in the game (or taking on from). And there's only one license that is significant enough as a "game changer" - Star Wars, Anything else can be "damn cool" "so effing cool" "effing amazing" - but not a "game changer"

Another kind of game changer would be seeing this level of product from the other manufacturers on a regular basis. That's the "ultimate game changer." Seriously, these figures make anything HT has put out in the past year look like Hasbro.

I'm thrilled to hear that Blitzway is stepping up production. I have Carlito's Way and Scarface in 1:6, the 1:4 ETD Bruce Lee, Marilyn is in my BBTS PoL, and Rocky is on preorder. I still haven't made a decision on these because I still have yet to watch Fight Club even though I've had it for years.

As far as a "game changer" there's no license I can really think of that would upend the market with HT walking around with the Marvel, DC and Star Wars licenses. Then you've got Asmus with LotR, Star Ace with Harry Potter, QMx with Star Trek. However that doesn't mean that Blitzway couldn't announce one or more lines that would get collectors excited. I'd be trilled to see lines like Rocky, Blade Runner, Enter the Dragon, Rock Legends (Elvis, Hendrix, Beatles, Kiss, etc.). Another option could be that BW focuses on shorter run fan favorite figures (like some folks are listing -- Pulp Fiction, Die Hard, Kill Bill, Goodfellas, Tombstone, Butch & Sundance) that have generally been done by customizers and companies like Iminime.

Looking forward to hearing what's announced during SDCC.

Last edited:
My bad. Sorry for that.

At this point, anything would be great out of all the suggestions made. Bruce, Clint, Indy, and i'd love anyone to have taken over the rights for The Walking Dead from Threezero.

can your wallet handle it though.

$250 for a figure is considered a premium. if they made Die Hard 1 series can you afford 5 figures from them? we're just talking about single packs here, not double/limited editions.

Carlito was already very expensive when it came out, compared to Scarface which was priced decently for the stuffs it came with.

Back