Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the red coat, haven't' been this excited for a figure in a long time. Wanted to get both but funds wouldn't allow it, maybe pick up the other version later on.

I think BW could eventually tackle Se7en or Mad Max but I wouldn't consider them gamechangers -- I do think there's a chance they may do Bladerunner though as a new film is in the works and it seems like a timely get. We'll see...

I really hate that I have to buy the two pack for the robe. Curious if that will be available once it's parted out or should I bite the bullet?

I no longer collect 1/6 figures, but these came out absolutely stunning. I'm a big fan of the film, too.

I hope Blitzway is paying K.A. Kim well to keep her on board. Her work on Marilyn Monroe and Rocky was exceptional and this looks to be the same quality. They are quite slow at releasing new product, but everything they've done so far has been fantastic. Looking forward to seeing what they come out with next. Hopefully continuing the 1/4 line, or 1/3 again.

K.A. Kim used to work for HT and was responsible for TDK, DX13, etc. I do agree with BW being gamechangers in the sense that a lot more people would most likely reconsider paying a premium on custom work now that BW is willing and able to deliver on popular cult classics. If they could bring it with more regularity, why spend hundreds more on a custom when you can wait for the next licensed BW offering? But then again I'm sure we can never run out of characters to think of for Rainman and Cult King to do. I don't see BW doing Better Call Saul.

I really hate that I have to buy the two pack for the robe. Curious if that will be available once it's parted out or should I bite the bullet?

Blitzway won't sell it separately.
It'll be on eBay and Toyanxiety but holyjebus at thinking what the cost will be!! My guess is $100.

Blitzway won't sell it separately.
It'll be on eBay and Toyanxiety but holyjebus at thinking what the cost will be!! My guess is $100.

You're probably right if you do find one it will end up costing just as much anyway

most people don't like the bald head version so they might sell off their bald head from the 2 packs.

there will be robes sold separately on ebay, price i'm guessing should be $50-$100, also there's a chance if there's enough collectors out there someone will produce a custom robe at lower cost.

3rd party Custom spiked hair sculpt is a no brainer just give it a few months time after release.

I think the issue with Blade Runner and the Mad Max films is that the licenses are very difficult to get hold of. I understand that George Miller is resistant to merchandising for the Mad Max films and the license for Blade Runner is notoriously elusive; I think I remember reading that there where complicated legal issues surrounding it at the time the film was released.

I think the issue with Blade Runner and the Mad Max films is that the licenses are very difficult to get hold of. I understand that George Miller is resistant to merchandising for the Mad Max films and the license for Blade Runner is notoriously elusive; I think I remember reading that there where complicated legal issues surrounding it at the time the film was released.

mad max had a lot of vehicle toys released. blade runner had it's spinner released in model kit & also completed model in few forms.

can your wallet handle it though.

$250 for a figure is considered a premium. if they made Die Hard 1 series can you afford 5 figures from them? we're just talking about single packs here, not double/limited editions.

Carlito was already very expensive when it came out, compared to Scarface which was priced decently for the stuffs it came with.

No issue here.

If the product is quality, then i can live with that price. Can't wait to see them in hand, and as i have no desire for the bathrobe, i can wait for some in hand pic's, but i think it will most likely look just as good.

Just can't wait to see the other license from them.

It's not everyday I see a figure this good, had to preorder, so glad I didn't fork out money for the custom ones

:lol

I'm sorry but where do you get your info from?

most people order the Spike hair version and those that ordered the 2 packs mainly because they want the robe.

has anyone ordered the bald head single version only?

don't think so.

the 2 pack is the easy way to sell the bald head version off them warehouse.

Yeah, what? :lol There's been only one or two complaints about the bald sculpt, and they were only tiny nitpicks to do with the hair.

nobody said they hated the bald sculpt, it's just not that appetizing compared to the spike hair version. i hear alot more complaints on the spike hair, like how they added too much wrinkles.

and here we have 1 guy who choose the bald head version.

your lost because you can probably get it cheaper in ebay when 2 pack buyers start off loading their bald head ver., but most will probably keep the accessories.

Back