Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I had to bug or message blitzways fb page "Any news on 4 ghostbuusters to usa ??? when ?"BLITZWAY - In the end of this month.":yess: I Hope ,Hope so.....:pray::impatient: I'll be shocked if show up by end of september.:lol

They said they'll ship by end of this month, or they'll be here in the USA by end of the month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all. I really appreciate the kind words. While I couldn't do glow in the dark paint or translucent casts it ultimately came down to accuracy for me. I love the blitzway version but it's sort of an amalgam of all the slimers we've seen so far and I really wanted the original.

slimeraccurate.jpg

Got to give it to you you outdid Blitzway! The idea of having the trap as the base was inspired! Awesome piece!

Totally agree. Would have loved to get on board with that one but you know ... four pack wallet fatigue.
Looking forward to Rigg's Sloth though. Shaping up really well!

Ok so today I am feeling impatient with BW.....it will pass.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so excited for this release. Marty McFly is so lonely on his shelf in my 80s pop culture detolf! I can't wait to add my Venkman!

Talked to a few people and they say their distributors are saying mid September now.

Anyone sees a Venkman for sale, let me know

Bummer, these may be Halloween before they get to the states. Although how fun would it be to unboxing these and watching Stranger Things with the kids all dressed up as Ghostbusters. Just a big old GB theme night at my house if that happens.

That Slimer turned out fantastically. Love the base with the trap.

Thank you for that. Definitely a passion project. I'm looking forward to those who picked him up posting pics with their ghostbusters crew. Whenever the figures end up releasing that is.

Bummer, these may be Halloween before they get to the states. Although how fun would it be to unboxing these and watching Stranger Things with the kids all dressed up as Ghostbusters. Just a big old GB theme night at my house if that happens.

Bummer, but yet very fitting.

I've told myself I'll celebrate the arrival of these by watching GB again and won't watch it until I get them. Would be very fitting if GB turns out to be my Halloween film.

I kind of felt October was appropriate all along. Do you all think they'll hit the week of halloween or just randomly within the month?

Timewalker has them listed on the imminent arrival page now.:yess::impatient: sweeeeeet. Expected arrival week september 3rd it says now.:yess:

Last edited:

TW email:

BlueFin Distribution, the exclusive distributor for Blitzway products in the United States, is taking possession of their Ghostbusters shipment on August 21st. This means the expected arrival in the U.S. is the first full week of September. The U.S. production allocation is shipping from the factory first, so that product will be released in the U.S. and Asian markets at the same time.

Pick your Payment Date
Credit Card Orders: Final billing by credit card will begin on August 13, 2017, and will continue through August 31, 2017. We are inviting our credit card customers to specify a billing date to give you time to prepare. To request a specific billing date, please respond to this email, or contact us by telephone during regular business hours. If we don’t hear from you, your balance is subject to billing anytime on or after August 13, 2017.

Email received today:

Blitzway's Ghostbusters arriving early September.

BlueFin Distribution, the exclusive distributor for Blitzway products in the United States, is taking possession of their Ghostbusters shipment on August 21st. This means the expected arrival in the U.S. is the first full week of September. The U.S. production allocation is shipping from the factory first, so that product will be released in the U.S. and Asian markets at the same time.

Pick your Payment Date
Credit Card Orders: Final billing by credit card will begin on August 13, 2017, and will continue through August 31, 2017. We are inviting our credit card customers to specify a billing date to give you time to prepare. To request a specific billing date, please respond to this email, or contact us by telephone during regular business hours. If we don’t hear from you, your balance is subject to billing anytime on or after August 13, 2017.

PayPal Orders: PayPal invoices will be sent out starting on August 11, 2017. It takes time to generate PayPal Invoices, so we will start this process on August 11th. Please pay your PayPal Invoice as promptly as possible, but no later than August 31, 2017.

Please note: due to space constraints, all Ghostbusters orders must ship immediately on arrival, so please have your order paid in full by August 31, 2017. If you are already paid up, thank you!

Wait List requests: we will contact you soon to discuss the possibilities. If we are unable to fill your request from this shipment, we’ve recently learned from BlueFin there is a strong possibility that we can fill your request in late October when BlueFin’s final stocking shipment arrives.

If you have any questions about your order, or if you need to update your payment information, please give us a call or email [email protected].

Thank you for your attention and your continuing support of Timewalker Toys & Collectibles.

Best regards,

Steven Allen
Timewalker Toys

Phone: (913) 596-9929

Hours of Operation (Central Time):
Tuesday-Friday: 12 Noon - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday and Monday: Closed

Back