Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Just got the email as well. Hell and yes! Nice to wake up and see this in my email. So once again....get those wallets ready folks. Lol.
935dfb02904bc74f2b0cd2c55aff7563.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Well this is a nice home warming gift for me. We close on our new house we are building at the end of august.

with these guys "arriving" in a week and 1/2... shouldn't we have seen some final production pieces? or something more than the protos from a year or so ago? i'm sure they will be fine, but hate dumping almost a grand on something and not seeing what i'm actually buying! lol

To tide us over, Molecule8 just released a sneak preview of their Ghostbusters. Looks like they each come with two outfits and a Slimer as bonus:

Spoiler Spoiler:

To tide us over, Molecule8 just released a sneak preview of their Ghostbusters. Looks like they each come with two outfits and a Slimer as bonus:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The quality of that "headsculpt" is too good. Production will be worse.

Fantastic news- really great to hear they are finally almost here!

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

with these guys "arriving" in a week and 1/2... shouldn't we have seen some final production pieces? or something more than the protos from a year or so ago? i'm sure they will be fine, but hate dumping almost a grand on something and not seeing what i'm actually buying! lol

Not really. Hot toys doesn't release their production photos until the day of the release just about every time. Every once in a while, you get some teasers from JC Hong on his Instagram, or from a HK blogger, however it's not that often.

Spoiler Spoiler:

that looks on point...I'm gonna jump ship and wait for the Molecule8 Ghostbusters !

Let's hope Blue Finn is correct this time. Timewalker is awesome, but the could be getting the same bad info again.

That email is basically exactly that same as the last incorrect one.

If they do come the get a Mantle spot through Halloween!

Either way, final payment by Aug 31 for TW orders. I have no problem with that.

Me neither, I paid up last time.....

Has there actually been any confirmation that Molecule8 will do the ghostbusters in 1/6 ?

Has there actually been any confirmation that Molecule8 will do the ghostbusters in 1/6 ?

Who is Molecule 8?
;)

The M8 Equation

Comprised of a diverse team of highly creative and talented artists, designers, sculptors and engineers, we deliver the finest detail and craftsmanship for each and every new limited edition figure we create.

Our passion drives us. Our perfectionism defines us. Our results differentiate us. Count on MOLECULE8 to transcend the current market offerings in high-end collectibles and to elevate the competitive standards.

Blitzway ?? That's what I couldn't work out actually. Their star sculpter "moved" to Molecule 8.
So is my assumption correct ??

Back