Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

She did not move. They contracted a freelance sculpt commission from her. I do not think she officially works for any one collectible house per se. I could be mistaken though.

Ah ok. Xipotec seems to know something with a cryptic comment like that. Or he can't google ???

Ah ok. Xipotec seems to know something with a cryptic comment like that. Or he can't google ???

I know molecule 8 has been shady since the get go.....

And their current Lennon figure is laughable......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know molecule 8 has been shady since the get go.....

And their current Lennon figure is laughable......

The latest production images aren't bad. And they've even added some more costumes for no extra charge. Looks like they've also got the posable fingers working on the endsoskeleton too:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I PO'd their John Lennon on day one, so I'm somewhat vested in them to succeed at this point. However they have been a little dishonest with regards to the reasons they are delaying the figure. I wish they would just be more forthcoming. I also feel their decision to unveil a less than ready prototype at the Hong Kong convention was disastrous for them.

I wonder how long these will take to get to UK retailers, assuming they are released in September. Still thinking I'll be lucky to see them by Christmas here.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

It's normally like 3 months

To tide us over, Molecule8 just released a sneak preview of their Ghostbusters. Looks like they each come with two outfits and a Slimer as bonus:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm no expert but that looks like it may have been rendered. When are they shipping, tomorrow or saturday?

The ghost of Lennon mole8 has infected this ghostbuster' s thread

Virus in the renders....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got the email as well. Hell and yes! Nice to wake up and see this in my email. So once again....get those wallets ready folks. Lol.
935dfb02904bc74f2b0cd2c55aff7563.png

Aaaaand... there's my pose.

I'll probably get killed for this but . . . aren't their pant legs a bit too baggy? :chase

image.jpeg

Maybe. But too baggy is better than skin tight.

I'm sure they could be futzed to look a bit less baggy.

Anybody have the blitz way body in hand how's the articulation compared to a HT TT, are the joints durable

And I have to see the in hand pics but it still seems weird seeing Venkman make such an intense face :rotfl

I have durden. It's serviceable but is not a ttm by any stretch. The rubber is thin on the chest overlay. Their hand pegs are a pain in the ass to change out. On my fight club sets they are really hard to swap. Legs rotate fine, you can get dynamic poses. Torso is very lose and can slouch from a back pivot.

Let's hope they do better with the ghostbusters. Otherwise they'll end up like turtles on their backs.

Anybody have the blitz way body in hand how's the articulation compared to a HT TT, are the joints durable

And I have to see the in hand pics but it still seems weird seeing Venkman make such an intense face :rotfl

That's a good point. Having only really bought HT and SS, I assume bodies will be all more or less the same. Although I guess these guys won't be in any extreme poses....

That's a good point. Having only really bought HT and SS, I assume bodies will be all more or less the same. Although I guess these guys won't be in any extreme poses....

SS body the same :rotfl good grief the SS buck was the worst base body made to date . G.i. Joe was ruined because of these lousy bodies. Granted the new superhero Batman and Supes bodies are a vast improvement but I doubt I can see myself swapping a SSC superhero body on Venkmen or Egon .

The closet thing I saw Murray portray a superhero was this

:slap

I think it's TT all the way if what Hokietwo said is right about the blitz way figure ..slouching for a Ghost buster ..no way :pfft:

Anybody going to try this version of Venkman

God I hope someone does this custom with their set

Last edited:
Back