Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

They will be...

giphy.gif

I want this exact Ray from Blitzway. Cigar and Slime blower!

I am first in-line for timewalker toys 4-pack wait list, so if any of you like to give up on waiting and cancel your timewalker order.......

that-would-be-3dsosw.jpg

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I aint on no fence im just sick of these manufaturers taking the piss all the time, when a retailer sends a invoice to clear the full balance on these in May saying there are due to be coming shortly then 3 month later were still waiting, im pretty pissed off with it all. If i had of had the choice i wouldnt have paid no balance off until i physically see the retailer has them or at least a concrete shipping date but i never had that choice.

Yeah you should jump ship.....

From 1/6 scale collecting.....at least for pre orders.....your blood pressure with thank you.

As far as your retailer ....they got word it was imminent from Bluefin BW's shipper....

TImewalker called for final payment....them allowed people to hold off for a more concrete date if they wanted too....

Use them next time....If you preorder...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is something I didn't think about. All the people who are gonna strip these, recloth them and pose them as a different film/tv show. I'm especially interested to see all the various Bill Murray displays that will start popping up. Groundhog day, What about Bob?, etc. lol.

There definitely needs to be more Bill Murray figures in the world. A shelf of Bill Murrays, representing various ages and stages of his career, but all with similar deadpan, slightly sarcastic expressions! A Steve Zissou Bill Murray would be cool.

I preordered the 4-pack from Popcultcha in Australia and got an email today updating release date to 'August 31', but that probably doesn't mean anything. Release was still listed as 'June 30' until yesterday.

But we're getting closer! Man, I can imagine the feeling when they're all set up and I first switch on those proton packs ...

There definitely needs to be more Bill Murray figures in the world. A shelf of Bill Murrays, representing various ages and stages of his career, but all with similar deadpan, slightly sarcastic expressions! A Steve Zissou Bill Murray would be cool.

I preordered the 4-pack from Popcultcha in Australia and got an email today updating release date to 'August 31', but that probably doesn't mean anything. Release was still listed as 'June 30' until yesterday.

But we're getting closer! Man, I can imagine the feeling when they're all set up and I first switch on those proton packs ...

I got the email too. Not getting my hopes up, but you never know! It will be a nice surprise if they get released at the end of the month. My shelf has been prepped since the start of the year! Looking forward to starting up those unlicensed nuclear accelerators too.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be surprised if it gets pushed back to 2018! I mean it's already pushed back eight months now!!! What's the difference

Don't be surprised if it gets pushed back to 2018! I mean it's already pushed back eight months now!!! What's the difference

Oh, you weren't privy that it already has? When they said August, they meant August of 2018.

Blitzway news letter says august release ,hopefully they magically show up tomorrow.:lol

I'm watching all ghostbusters movie & t.v to summon them faster to our door's lol even the new one ha ha...

I'm watching all ghostbusters movie & t.v to summon them faster to our door's lol even the new one ha ha...

I plan on doing this the day we get a shipping date......

No sooner....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not coming this month or next- feel these are aways off still- we'll see

I don't plan on watching GB again until I have these in hand. Will make the viewing that much sweeter.

BW had delays with Tyler about 3 months past the normal delay time.

I would say October the latest......but we may see them this month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any chance that they won't all hit at once? Maybe only Stantz streets in August for example and Maybe Zeddemore and Spengler come out mid September, etc? I know that would suck for those that ordered one of the packs of them but it'd be cool for some of us who didn't get everybody.

Back