Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Man, I'm getting impatient just waiting for Venkman. I can't imagine what it must be like having to wait for all four of these guys.

Any chance that they won't all hit at once? Maybe only Stantz streets in August for example and Maybe Zeddemore and Spengler come out mid September, etc? I know that would suck for those that ordered one of the packs of them but it'd be cool for some of us who didn't get everybody.

I would doubt this very much, BW is likely having an issue with one of the components to the figures. Which is holding up releases.

Could be as simple as a spelling error on the name patches.....

Or something bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance that they won't all hit at once? Maybe only Stantz streets in August for example and Maybe Zeddemore and Spengler come out mid September, etc? I know that would suck for those that ordered one of the packs of them but it'd be cool for some of us who didn't get everybody.

I think it will be the opposite...Blitzway will hold onto the individual figures to make sure they have enough to fill the 3 and 4 pack orders first and those will all ship...once those are all filled individual figures may ship months later...the 3 and 4 packs have all been pre-ordered so if you are a company you are going to obviously prioritize filling your $1,000.00 orders over your $250.00 orders...it will probably be a long wait for single figures...

I think it will be the opposite...Blitzway will hold onto the individual figures to make sure they have enough to fill the 3 and 4 pack orders first and those will all ship...once those are all filled individual figures may ship months later...the 3 and 4 packs have all been pre-ordered so if you are a company you are going to obviously prioritize filling your $1,000.00 orders over your $250.00 orders...it will probably be a long wait for single figures...

Agree with this.

Any customs working on a Tully Rick Moranis headsculpt ? I 'd love him in 5th jumpsuit and proton pack and regular suit 2nd headsculpt.

I would doubt this very much, BW is likely having an issue with one of the components to the figures. Which is holding up releases.

Could be as simple as a spelling error on the name patches.....

Or something bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible. You think it's an issue with lights and/or sounds on their packs? I've been wondering exactly how well those will work myself. Hopefully it's just your standard, "not done yet" with the figures and no real issues though. Honestly, I'd be okay if the packs DON'T light up, etc. as long as they look decent.

Possible. You think it's an issue with lights and/or sounds on their packs? I've been wondering exactly how well those will work myself. Hopefully it's just your standard, "not done yet" with the figures and no real issues though. Honestly, I'd be okay if the packs DON'T light up, etc. as long as they look decent.

I am sure its one of the vendors who make something for the figure...that includes the electronics for the packs. I never though the lights would move or be as detailed so thats a plus......

More like something they do not like on paint apps, or even more simple like the company supplying the tubes or boots......if one supplier screws up......delays....then they have to find a new one..etc etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to these. I'd be fine with october.

Considering what is at stake, if the figures come out and are subpar it will almost but spell the end of this company. They will lose credibility and trust with the buyers. So far previous releases have pushed them further up the ladder, but doesn’t take much for them to slip and fall to the bottom amongst a busy market. The delays are frustrating but it’s just part and parcel of the industry. In the mean time I tracked down a hot wheels elite Ecto 1 to tide me over. I will put some pictures up this evening.

I want these asap as well, but if the delays means getting them right, I'm honestly all for it. I think BW realizes this is the license that will either make or break them as far as being a legitimate player in the 1/6 market. They want to make sure these are as up to par as possible and that's fine with me.

They come out quick and leave much to be desired, people complain. They take a bit longer to release because they're making sure every painstaking detail is correct, people complain. As I mentioned, between the two, I'll take a slightly longer wait for higher quality as opposed to quick release but quality sacrificed every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Photo0655.jpg

The T-800 is a place holder until Peter turns up lol

I bought Pete only too. :hi5: I've got this lil spud waiting around for him . . .

slimerfinished.jpg

He's already met another friend . . .

slimerernie.jpg

That's a sweet looking Slimer! is that a custom?

Thanks! It's my first official sixth scale custom. I finished the sculpt and paints in march. You can see the entire process here or skip to the end. :wink1:

Thanks! It's my first official sixth scale custom. I finished the sculpt and paints in march. You can see the entire process here or skip to the end. :wink1:

I love the base(ghost trap) on your figure. I saw your forum sale thread on these and did consider the deluxe but ultimately passed as I am getting a slimer in my 4 pack pre order.

I had to bug or message blitzways fb page "Any news on 4 ghostbuusters to usa ??? when ?"BLITZWAY - In the end of this month.":yess: I Hope ,Hope so.....:pray::impatient: I'll be shocked if show up by end of september.:lol

Back