Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Ecto-1 will be a beast... congrats to the guys with the display space for it :lol

Will be interesting to see how the 2 sets of figures stack up against one another; although I do wish we didn't keep seeing 2 or 3 companies releasing figures from the same property like this.

Heh, display space? I don't think that far ahead. Better to buy and make sure I get it and then worry about space later. My DeLorean is still in the box, but at least I own one.

Beyond excited! I have the HCG 1:1 Slimer on pre order this is going to be awesome next to him cannot wait!! I wonder who's doing th sculpting

Beyond excited! I have the HCG 1:1 Slimer on pre order this is going to be awesome next to him cannot wait!! I wonder who's doing th sculpting

KA Kim

My list of 1/6 Vehicle Grails
1. Delorean
2. Ecto-1
3. Kaneda Bike (Akira)
4. 89 Batmobile

Wow, this is awesome news although a bit unexpected. I guess Soldier Story won't be able to compete with Blitzway, I'm expecting an outstanding job by K.A. Kim.

You know what would be awesome? A possessed Sigourney Weaver figure :pray: :rock

She's the greatest sculptor I've ever seen. I didn't see a single bad thing said about her Tyler sculpts.

Ecto-1 will be an awesome looking 1/6 vehicle. What an amazing centre piece it would be in a collection.

I do like seeing some of these classic films getting some merchandise. I just wish we'd get some more tv licences and I'd finally be able to get my grail Mulder and Scully figures.

In for Venkman. Can't wait to see a sculpt from KA Kim :rock

So happy with the news.

Soldier Story's Venkman is slightly off, ironically their mini figure has a more accurate hair sculpt.

Don't think it needs to be an ALL OR NOTHING kinda deal.

Who knows? Maybe Blitzway will have hit and misses as well on their sculpts, and we as collectors can choose to get a Blitzway Venkman and a Soldier Story Spengler. Win-Win for us.

I wonder if BW will do all four at the same time. Blitzway used to only do a couple of figures a year, but with these and Fight Club looks like they are upping the numbers. Weren't they supposed to be doing a Rocky line? Maybe that was Storm Toys.

She's the greatest sculptor I've ever seen. I didn't see a single bad thing said about her Tyler sculpts.

K.A.'s fb page below -- lots of GB images there. And yes, she's the absolute best and ONLY choice for this license because she's world class level above at doing figure character expressions, and GB requires this IMO. Anyway, rock on K.A. can't wait for your Durden. (she also did the magnificently sick BD Robo sculpt).

https://www.facebook.com/kyungahk11/

I wonder if BW will do all four at the same time. Blitzway used to only do a couple of figures a year, but with these and Fight Club looks like they are upping the numbers. Weren't they supposed to be doing a Rocky line? Maybe that was Storm Toys.
Some new figures from Rocky could be cool. I really like the Rocky in training gear custom that The Clipper King has. Wish that was a mass market figure.

K.A. Kim is my favourite 1/6 sculptor working today, hands down. The vast majority of her work is perfect.

Some new figures from Rocky could be cool. I really like the Rocky in training gear custom that The Clipper King has. Wish that was a mass market figure.

They have the Rocky II licence and they made a 1/4 scale statue sculpted by K.A. Kim. Perhaps they may eventually do a 1/6 version.

Yeah that's a great statue. Almost bought it but I don't really buy many statues and I'd rather stick to 1/6th scale.

I feel like I'm going to have to get these because this just seems like one of those once in a lifetime things that I'd be kicking myself for not getting, if Blitzway and K.A.'s previous works are anything to go by. Much like the HT Corleone, these just seem like they're going to have that "Grail status." It's not often that you see a company so consistently great get such an iconic, yet underappreciated license.

SPLOOSH!!!!

I never get tired of saying it, their Carlito Brigante is in the top 5 1/6 figures ever made. If these are up to that standard, there will be a LOT of very happy GB fans out there.

I'd better start saving my penny's.....

Back