Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

With BW having the hottest sculptor (AK) on the planet -- this I gotta see. Already have her BW Durden on order,

:exactly:

Very curious about the 1/12th scale options, also. I'm assuming they will have cloth outfits, in which case I'm sure it will be a whole other level from what Mezco is doing.

Yeah. I wonder why BW is making a 1/6 Ecto 1, but not a One 12? You'd think it'd be a given that they can make a smaller version if they can make such a large 1/6 vehicle.

That will be one huge shipping box.

and at a huge costly price...let's say the ECTO-1 will be around $1000, each figure will be around $200. So prepare yourself for around $3000 guys. Have fun spending!!

Unlikely the Ecto-1 would crack $1K, IMO.

To Clown Prince's post, the Ecto is the one thing that will require a significant amount of R&D investment, I'm sure. Tooling and general manufacturing for two differently sized Ectos could be a pricey proposition indeed. And 1/6 scale is obviously the more established scale, so it's a safe move to start there. But who knows? A 1/12th version could happen later on.

WOW!!! both Blitz and Soldier have the 1/6 license?!?!

I was excited about the Soldier Story announcement but I'll likely wait to see what Blitzway does. I'm more familiar with their stuff and they seem like a better fit for a license like this.

It'd be nice if they could pick up some other classic licenses. I'd love if they or someone else would pick up the Back to the Future license as I don't trust Hot Toys to do much more with it.

very excited about this announcement. I'm not into 1/6 scale but do have Marty and the Delorean so this can display near them.

My collection of 1/6 vehicles will now be complete lol Oh man i've been waiting for this to drop! :)

Not sure if I'll go for Ecto, but I gotta say I love seeing BW waking from their half slumber and stepping to plate with serious ambition! Has another top quality company aside from HT ever made a 1/6 vehicle this complex? I know there have been military vehicles but I'm not sure if they were the same level as the Tumbler, '89 Mobile and DeLorean.

I hope they keep these license announcements coming. They're on a roll.

Exciting news. I really hope we also get a quality 1/6 Slimer and maybe some terror dogs out of this.

Blitzway, the collectors voice!
This company is soaring :panic:

looks like I'm gonna have too make space for 4 extra figures. I'm really hope that this is just the being of some thing great from BW. You only have to look at their Carlito figure ( which is up there with the best) to know that they have some serious talent working for them. This announcement has come along just in time as I've got very bored with HT offerings so far and theres only one figure from them that I want at the moment and that's not out until next year

Walletbusters

I ain't fraid of being broke!

This reminds me of my first 1/6 figure when I didn't have a clue who hot toys were. Looking forward to seeing these!

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Man I would die if they announced they were making Indiana Jones.

Well the trinity would obviously be: Ecto-1, DeLorean, and Mad Max's V8 Interceptor. Where did you find the latter?

i would almost be willing to give any company a blank check if someone was able to do this! supposedly george miller doesn't like having merch made for his films for whatever reasons.

But But But But......I need money :( Why are they taking it all?

Back