Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psychedelic Jimi
6aca2db3b60ce67fe4611424273300be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Please stop.

Would be interested to see what you have in mind, should be getting this next week and after seeing the photos half dreading it.

Can echo what everybody said mine arrived this morning, looks a lot better in person, a bit of futzing is in order but its not a bad figure still not 100% sold on the sculpt, its darker then i thought it was from pics and the hair is done pretty well,still interested to see godfathers sculpt,but all in all pretty decent figure.

Honest thoughts I'm miffed about QC
Mine has a hole in the tunic and the arm stripes are hanging on by a thread on 2 parts + paint chip as sculpt wasn't protected.

Onto the + I'm surprised by how much better it is! Steam the coat a lil take out the bunching!

I've put some tac in the head so it sits higher!

20210208_115117.jpg
20210208_121546.jpg
20210208_121558.jpg
20210208_104959.jpg
20210208_105126.jpg

Last edited:

I actually like this, yes it would of been better with open eyes but that still looks pretty good, and in lots of pics when on stage, his were closed or like this, even when not playing they got that look.

Last edited:
I actually like this, yes it would of been better with open eyes but that still looks pretty good, and in lots of pics when on stage, his were closed or like this, even when not playing they got that look.

I’m not one of those who is a big fan of the swivel neck type sculpts. But, in many of the pics I’m seeing, I don’t think the combination of the facial expression/ mouth/ eyes with the fixed neck works well. That expression would have been better served where you could tilt the head slightly left or right + down and in toward the microphone or left/ right + up to sky . “Scuse me while I kiss the sky”

Honest thoughts I'm miffed about QC
Mine has a hole in the tunic and the arm stripes are hanging on by a thread on 2 parts + paint chip as sculpt wasn't protected.

Onto the + I'm surprised by how much better it is! Steam the coat a lil take out the bunching!

I've put some tac in the head so it sits higher!

I see you have Serangs Jimi. Would love to see side-by-side closeup comparison

Back