Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petes thank you for letting us know what you did. It shows that the underlying sculpt is great--just 80% there with the standard paints...which is 20% too low after seeing you re-do!

It's an exceptional work that of course I won't be able to do on my figure when it arrives :rotfl

But nice to see the pics and a short explanation of the process. Simply amazing.

As I wait for Cotswold Collectibles to receive and ship my Preorder Blitzway I’m wondering if anyone has done a comprehensive comparison of this figure and it’s accessories to the Serang Kim Guitar God of a few years back. Specifically I’m curious to know if the medallions on Blitzway are in scale to Serangs’s. I was able to get a set from Toy Anxiety for my kitbash and I think they appear smaller than the videos and photos of Serangs work.
Also I have two of Serangs Jimi Headsculpts. I have done kitbashes of Jimi at Monterey and Woodstock and alternate the heads. Can anyone identify the hairpiece material that Serang made or supplied and if there is anyplace I could find more ( like Michaels or hobby lobby) ? I think I kind of screwed them up ( or over cut) when I glued them on a few years ago.

It's usually Tibetan lamb wool. That is the best and most realistic option for hair.

As I wait for Cotswold Collectibles to receive and ship my Preorder Blitzway I’m wondering if anyone has done a comprehensive comparison of this figure and it’s accessories to the Serang Kim Guitar God of a few years back. Specifically I’m curious to know if the medallions on Blitzway are in scale to Serangs’s. I was able to get a set from Toy Anxiety for my kitbash and I think they appear smaller than the videos and photos of Serangs work.
Also I have two of Serangs Jimi Headsculpts. I have done kitbashes of Jimi at Monterey and Woodstock and alternate the heads. Can anyone identify the hairpiece material that Serang made or supplied and if there is anyplace I could find more ( like Michaels or hobby lobby) ? I think I kind of screwed them up ( or over cut) when I glued them on a few years ago.

Anyone still waiting on this ? If you have received in the USA from who and when ? I’m still waiting on my preorder .

20211005_090315.jpg

Last edited:
So after having Hendrix for a week very happy with crazy expression headsculpt. Again wish had 2 heads but very stoked to have in collection. Dont think i'll be selling him ever! Bring on a jim Morrison win. C studio's or bitzway.

So after having Hendrix for a week very happy with crazy expression headsculpt. Again wish had 2 heads but very stoked to have in collection. Dont think i'll be selling him ever! Bring on a jim Morrison win. C studio's or bitzway.
👏 Congrats!! Big Jimi Hendrix Fan Here!! ✌️

Back