Blitzway 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look phenomenal - they blow everything else away at this scale. I only got a few of the Matty figures - these look so good I'll probably get every figure. The headsculpts may be a little specific, but they are unbelievably good for the scale. Not sure Mezco's idea with cloth was the right choice for 1/12 - big zipper and little heads. But these really look like a new evolution in 1/12.

As with everything though - how much will these be?

Can't believe they've done the terror dogs - no more looking at scalpers prices for the NECA versions.:yess:

I'm very interested in these so far. I'd need alternate heads though. DST lost me at the first wave, so I'm all in for a good set of 'busters.

Agreed! Those Terrordogs! I needz them! I'll have to watch for when they go for sale and hope I don't miss them!

These are very figuarts styled, particularly like the star wars ones with the disk type joints like darth maul or either luke, which i honestly love (poseability is so smoooooooth). The heads appear to also use similar 3d printing methods, where the colour is projected onto the heads, similar to skinning/texturing a 3d model. The way i see it, paint is used to replicate the features of someone's face onto a head sculpt, but using this method, an actual image of them is projected. It's not paint replicating the subject's face, it is their face :D

Ecto-1 is too far down along to be recalled, so not worried about that. Too bad about losing the 1:12 license. I thought that was going to be the next big thing for diorama displays. Still may be, but just not for GB. Hasbro will be more concerned with pumping out inexpensive toys than higher end collectibles.

Back