Blitzway 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Continued from the discussion in the other thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...hostbusters-collectible-figures-ecto-1-a.html

*pics below from ToyArk*

nfoUmlv.jpg

zlo3EA7.jpg

X1uatFH.jpg

mJlveCC.jpg

MhPj1aU.jpg

TuBSXvZ.jpg

e9D3NAu.jpg

siJkeY0.jpg

Wow! If that whole diorama is available...I dunno what I would get. BW is sure stepping up their game with releases.

My main critique would be that with the headsculpts are too scene specific. I like the fabric on Mezco so that's the route I'm taking for 1:12 scale.

Even at that scale, the sculpts are great and the details on the suits and proton packs are second to none in that scale. Depending on the price and if they come with a second sculpt, I might get them, since the 1/6 might be too expensive. These small figures are perfect for an ecto 1.

They look better than the Mezco ones.

No idea if Blitzway can stick the landing for these though, have they ever made 1/12 figures before?

My main critique would be that with the headsculpts are too scene specific. I like the fabric on Mezco so that's the route I'm taking for 1:12 scale.

totally agree the scupts don't work much beyond the battle scene....

I'm very interested in these so far. I'd need alternate heads though. DST lost me at the first wave, so I'm all in for a good set of 'busters.

Back