Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blade Runner 2049 Review

awww, big tough guy turned out to be a soft kitty cat when it comes to horror :1-1:

Young-Jason-Voorhees.jpg

BjtngvmCcAEdHcu.jpg

7f7c841d772d89984143ff95dc8ee32bb95a6985_hq.gif

I'm not a *****! Well... maybe a bit. But I'll have you know I finished Dead Space 1,2,3 & the iphone game, and didn't get scared once. So HA, take THAT!

I know about the themes behind it, its status and whanot, but I just cannot do horror.
Ummm... Just re-read this:

Imagine my surprise when the original movie turned out to be a good suspense and character study instead of yet another horror slasher. lol
If you like good stories and movies, you'll like this one.
It's not horror, unless you're scared of cigarette smokin' ***t talkin' man in a meat suit. :lol

Ummm... Just re-read this:

If you like good stories and movies, you'll like this one.
It's not horror, unless you're scared of cigarette smokin' ***t talkin' man in a meat suit. :lol

The gore just turns me off, truth be told.

EDIT: Eh, I might give it a shot some day. Growing a thicker skin wouldn't be so bad. And hell, I heard for years about how scary Crimson Peak was, and it turned out to be a dissapointment.

I put that film on during Religion Class... Hey, it's not my fault. They were feeling like edgy ****ers and asked for it. I felt pretty awful putting that on (like a Fedora from 2013 Reddit),but we made it what... halfway through?

WTF :lol
It's as scary as "Only Lovers Left Alive".
The latter one is a 1000% better film.
Yeah, there were people saying "don't go in alone man" and ****, and it turned out to be... a boring film, really. I wasted 2hrs for nothing.

Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

This is the thread for Blade Runner 2049?

:lol :lol :lol

Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

But it was an important review crows! It would've gotten lost if it hadn't gotten its own thread you know.

Your completely right, Each member should have their own thread

Back