Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but it's not like she's denying any of that was the case. I think she was just saying that there's less of that objectification going on now and an actress's sexiness isn't the first consideration anymore when it comes to her landing a role. Not that I necessarily agree with that last part, plus it's easy for her to say now that she's got a few hundred million in the bank. :lol
Exactly my point her T&A is now a problem but it wasn’t a problem when she needed money to buy her $25 million home give me a break she is forgetting that BW being sexy was not only part of Tony Stark’s arc but hers as well (thanks Loki)!

Besides what is wrong with being sexy, smart and a bad ass at the same time.

You’re only objectified if you let yourself be objectified isn’t that the whole point of the modern female empowerment I can be sexy but it still doesn’t mean I have to have sex with you just because you think I am sexy

She is actually contradicting her own agenda with her comment.

She does realize there is absolutely nothing wrong with being sexy and smart at the same time right.

I had no problem with her using her T&A to find success hell I helped her buy her house lol but please give me a break with this crap.

Last edited:
Did Scarjo forget she was playing a Russian Assassin?? Trained to do ANYTHING to get the job done. Anybody watch Red Sparrow??? I'm sure they didn't show that part of her training in the Black Widow movie... :lol

Cold, ruthless, and having no remorse. Her body is just as much a tool & weapon as her physical abilities and skill sets. And when it comes to most weak willed men, that basically means using sex appeal to get them to drop their guard.

Her arc was to atone for everything she had done in the past. And become a reliable, trustworthy team player..
Epic post

Exactly my point her T&A is now a problem but it wasn’t a problem when she needed money to buy her $25 million home give me a break she is forgetting that BW being sexy was not only part of Tony Stark’s arc but hers as well (thanks Loki)!

Besides what is wrong with being sexy, smart and a bad ass at the same time.

You’re only objectified if you let yourself be objectified isn’t that the whole point of the modern female empowerment I can be sexy but it still doesn’t mean I have to have sex with you just because you think I am sexy

She is actually contradicting her own agenda with her comment.

She does realize there is absolutely nothing wrong with being sexy and smart at the same time right.

I had no problem with her using her T&A to find success hell I helped her by her house lol but please give me a break with this crap.
See, I think this is just the internet taking her comments and jumping to conclusions. I don't think she has an agenda at all - I think she was just trying to honestly answer some questions posed to her in an interview and people are twisting it to fit their own narratives. It's the same with Anthony Mackie's commenting on how Sam & Bucky can be friends & love one another without it being gay. Now people are saying he's anti-gay. :slap

Yeah I seen this and was like she is just jumping on the train cause it is convenient for her to play that card when asked the question. My problem is that she pointed to IM2. Uh, opening scene with Russian, scene with Ruffalo in A1. Cap2 was like she was in heat the entire movie. That was my favorite Widow, knowing she can use that sexualization to her benefit, but even being humbled by it.

It is always easier to play the victim as the media doesn't want to come after you then. That's why I give Mackie credit on stomping that gayization of two straight guys. I mean Bucky before the war was all about the ladies. I guess people missed that. Marvel needs to show Bucky rockin' that boat with Sam's sister to put this stupidity to rest.

Yeah I seen this and was like she is just jumping on the train cause it is convenient for her to play that card when asked the question. My problem is that she pointed to IM2. Uh, opening scene with Russian, scene with Ruffalo in A1. Cap2 was like she was in heat the entire movie. That was my favorite Widow, knowing she can use that sexualization to her benefit, but even being humbled by it.

It is always easier to play the victim as the media doesn't want to come after you then. That's why I give Mackie credit on stomping that gayization of two straight guys. I mean Bucky before the war was all about the ladies. I guess people missed that. Marvel needs to show Bucky rockin' that boat with Sam's sister to put this stupidity to rest.
Now to be fair I can be a hypocrite because I wouldn’t want to see James Bond use his spy macho sexy persona on a guy and sleep with him just to get info BUT hell yeah I want too see BW use her spy sexy persona to sleep with another girl just to get info lol

I’m just keeping things real.

Men on Men no thanks!

Girl on Girl I like it another!

See, I think this is just the internet taking her comments and jumping to conclusions. I don't think she has an agenda at all - I think she was just trying to honestly answer some questions posed to her in an interview and people are twisting it to fit their own narratives. It's the same with Anthony Mackie's commenting on how Sam & Bucky can be friends & love one another without it being gay. Now people are saying he's anti-gay. :slap
But Buff she said that she is stronger in a better place now and that new Hollywood (I guess post Weinstein) is different now and improving with baby steps forward.

Ok fine no skin off my back i’m happy for the females in hollywood with their movement but Weinstein was hanging out with Hillary Clinton supposedly protecting females with donations while he was abusing them behind the scenes maybe she should go ask Hillary female to female why she enjoyed his company so much.

But words she is using goes against her own message of empowerment.

So females should be ashamed of being viewed as sexy.

What she should have said is YES I was proud as a strong woman to have contributed my personal sexiness as an acting tool to bring the character of BW to life and give not only her but also Stark a proper story arc.

Nothing wrong with you being sexy Scarjo it got you hired in the first place it’s just another set of skills in your box of impersonations.

Last edited:
Politics usually goes where the wind blows. Again, victimization is a powerful tool. Should be used against people like Weinstein, not for your own benefit and attention. Look at how many nudity driven shows are out there or have been out there. I don't see her talking about against those other shows, just her case. Sex sells, the end.

BTW, she was fully nude in Under the Skin. Got grabbed on in Don Jon. Both after IM2. He's just not that into you she was grabbed on the year before IM2. Ghost in the Shell in a skin tight outfit. Had a reporter on the red carpet grab her boob. GTFO with this nonsense.

It’s just her trying to get the Twitter fingers riled up and get Twitter points or whatever. She doesn’t care about that ****. If you watch the boys. Most of these celebs are like that chick who pretends to be all woke but is really a nazi behind the scenes. So they say stuff to get people angry cause anger sells

It’s just her trying to get the Twitter fingers riled up and get Twitter points or whatever. She doesn’t care about that ****. If you watch the boys. Most of these celebs are like that chick who pretends to be all woke but is really a nazi behind the scenes. So they say stuff to get people angry cause anger sells
Exactly.

Twitter needs to die.

F39C98E7-7B57-4F0A-9D6C-B905FD767C7E.jpeg

Back