Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E3mv4wnWEAIN6n_

E3mzZr3VkAImeoh

Was browsing movies in HBO Max with my son and decided to revisit the trailer for the original Blade. Was Snipes THE first person to ever do the three point stance "superhero landing?" If so that's pretty badass.
If i’m not mistaken Adi Gravnov invented the superhero landing with his Invincible Iron Man cover and you’re ready for this that comic was released in 1998 same year as Blade 1!

My man Snipes did the 3 pointer in real time lol

That dude was such a bad ass.

If i’m not mistaken Adi Gravnov invented the superhero landing with his Invincible Iron Man cover and you’re ready for this that comic was released in 1998 same year as Blade 1!

And he would have filmed it in 97. :rock

Well yeah and I could show football players in a similar stance but I'm talking the falling/jumping from a great height landing in a live-action movie. :cool:

I believe Snipes was first, then I can't remember if Morpheus did it a year later. Then maybe Kate Beckinsale in Underworld, then Iron Man and a million others followed.

Blade is still one of my favorite movies. Cast was great and loved the cinematography.

Yeah Blade was surprisingly good on a lot of levels, even the cool techno-music. Weakest element was probably Dorff IMO, I wish they cast someone with more screen presence to go head to head with Snipes.

This really feels like a movie from 2012.

I hope its good but I have absolutely zero drive to actually sit down and watch it.
Same. I'd rather just know a few tidbits from it. Just care to know if:

Yelena is new Widow going forward? Already tidbits confirming this and might be recruited by Elaine.
Who is Taskmaster and does he/she survive? Assuming yes with the Elaine recruiter.
What is the point of the movie? I guess to rid the Black Widow program and recruit Thunderbolts.

Back