Black Series FX Lightsabers - who is going to carry those?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro toy shop had a Save20 code that gets you 20% off and free shipping and if you sign up for emails it's a 10% on top of that.

Hasbro toy shop had a Save20 code that gets you 20% off and free shipping and if you sign up for emails it's a 10% on top of that.

I wish I didn't just read this. I am now regretting paying $211 after tax at my local GameStop on Friday. Ugh..

BUT..I am loving this saber and I'm happy to have it

I wish I didn't just read this. I am now regretting paying $211 after tax at my local GameStop on Friday. Ugh..

BUT..I am loving this saber and I'm happy to have it

Sorry man! I just saw the sale myself. Someone on Rebel scum tipped us off there.

Target had one during Force Friday when I picked up Kylo Ren's

Calendar's had on for my Vader

Barnes & Nobles gives them out to members and that's what I used for Luke's.

Thanks! I didn't know calendar.com sold them, like how I never knew they had the NECA 18" Batman that I used the coupon for.

Disneystore had the 20% off too but they only have Kylo Ren lightsaber and I only wanted Vaders lightsaber.

Just ordered one at target using a $5 off code, gift card and red card for under $100 shipped.

How are you guys displaying them? Mounted on the wall or on the shelf?

Target has 20% off toys again. Purchased Darth Vader BS lightsaber for $114 shipped. Gonna return the other one I purchased.

Any word on a wave 2? I'm really gunning to get a Luke Skywalker Green Saber but the current Ebay prices for the old MR are a bit crazy.

What are they going for now? I'm looking to unload my lightsaber collection:lol

Haha. Typically about $300-$350 for a Luke. Because it is Ebay there are always people asking for more though. Over $600 typically for Dooku.

If you feel like selling a Luke to a fellow freak id be willing to go to $250 though. :pray:

Any reason why Toys R Us carries Vader, Yoda and the Kylo Ren lightsabers but not Luke's? It doesn't make sense. Every Toys R Us has had tons of those three, but no blue Luke lightsabers. They're never in any of the assortments that ship, pretty strange.

I have the original Empire Strikes Back Vader FX lightsaber and Luke Skywalker FX lightsaber from Master Replicas. Got them around 2004 and Revenge of the Sith. My brother forgot I had one and wants something similar for Christmas. I was thinking of giving him one of my older ones until I saw Hasbro released these. I know he wants Luke's, but I don't see them at retail. Really weird. From what I see in the reviews, it looks identical to the one I have from over a decade ago.

Wave 2 included Luke. I doubt TRU has gotten through their wave 2 assortments.

Any reason why Toys R Us carries Vader, Yoda and the Kylo Ren lightsabers but not Luke's? It doesn't make sense. Every Toys R Us has had tons of those three, but no blue Luke lightsabers. They're never in any of the assortments that ship, pretty strange.

I have the original Empire Strikes Back Vader FX lightsaber and Luke Skywalker FX lightsaber from Master Replicas. Got them around 2004 and Revenge of the Sith. My brother forgot I had one and wants something similar for Christmas. I was thinking of giving him one of my older ones until I saw Hasbro released these. I know he wants Luke's, but I don't see them at retail. Really weird. From what I see in the reviews, it looks identical to the one I have from over a decade ago.

Back