Black Panther Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an expensive misdirect considering there's already Funko Pops and stuff, but it's not like they didn't have TIME to actually plan out a carefully laid deception if they truly cared about keeping their story secret.

I don't think anyone cared.

It's an expensive misdirect considering there's already Funko Pops and stuff, but it's not like they didn't have TIME to actually plan out a carefully laid deception if they truly cared about keeping their story secret.

I don't think anyone cared.
The leak claims there is another.

Well, I'll never see this movie, so link me some spoilers!
Weird choice but here goes…

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
That makes absolutely no sense?

:dunno

MARVEL-GALLERY-BLACK-PANTHER-2-NAMOR-PVC-STATUE-1.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

And... it's true.

O man that’s even worse than freaking shuri. They really just said **** black panther . We don’t give a **** about him he can be whoever. Sheesh the disrespect is astonishing. Still gonna see it but of course not going to enjoy what they did to such an iconic hero.
And damn is all of wakanda run by women now? Besides mbaku there is no other black man in this.

Quite frankly the dumbest thing ever. But I’m sure the mcu fanatics will eat it up and talk about how moving and iconic it is. But look o er the blantant disrespect of marvel stomping all over pretty much the most iconic black superhero’s legacy .

Quite frankly the dumbest thing ever. But I’m sure the mcu fanatics will eat it up and talk about how moving and iconic it is. But look o er the blantant disrespect of marvel stomping all over pretty much the most iconic black superhero’s legacy .
Well there were problems with the Shuri actress a ways back, and we know Disney backs it's talent. So likely Disney used this to write her out. For whatever reason she gives the mantle to this new unknown female...

Maybe they kill off Shuri too!! :lol

I have like no interest in this movie. It'll join the other MCU movies I have yet to watch (BW, Eternals, Spidey NWH (only because it's not on my streaming services) and the numerous D+ shows). I just look forward to all the reviews. And how they spin this one when it gets negative reviews.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And... it's true.

If you know the comics it actually makes perfect sense. As I've previously posted,

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you know the comics it actually makes perfect sense. As I've previously posted,

Spoiler Spoiler:
I agree. Yes, Shuri could take the herb and turn into a beast but character-wise I don't see it, and the actor lacks the physicality, presence and athleticism I associate with the superhero. A Black Panther doesn't have to be huge and 'roided out -- Boseman wasn't huge -- but they still need to be believably physical.

Narratively, it makes more sense to give it to a character that's been there since the beginning. It's going to be a little strange if some rando comes out and gets the mantle. It's not going to feel very "earned" without any real connective tissue for the audience regardless of what the comics may have done.

I think Okoye would have been the best choice. She isn't super human, but she's obviously a capable fighter and cares deeply for Wakanda. Not to mention you could maintain the role of Shuri as the "Q" of the Black Panther operations.

He's reportedly been cut.
Yeah, I read it. I was going to unleash a scathing rant, but I restrained myself. I'll wait until the movie has been properly shown, so that I can be certain about it all. Because if Doom's not there, he's not going to be anywhere. Nothing until FF, at best. Which means that Secret Wars, Marvel's core event series and Doom's "birthright", from the first to the latest, will be going to Clown Kang. Clown Kang, yes, you read that right. Clown Kang. That's what such an omission would mean. Which, in turn, implies many other things about how the rest of the story will go. If that is, indeed, true, I sure would like to know who'd be responsible, in such a hypothetical scenario of course...

thinking-christian-bale.gif

Back