Black Panther/IW - Bucky needs an arm, and a friend of T'Challa's has one??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I'm slowly getting up to speed on comics. It's a lot:horror. And can't help *speculating*:cool: to pass the time between films and fig releases (sounds like BP will be incredible)

So I didn't know until yesterday:

W'Kabi was the chief of Wakandan security as well as T'Challa's loyal second-in-command.
He was killed by Morlun alongside Zuri, trying to protect the wounded T'Challa and the preparation of Shuri as the new Black Panther...

W'Kabi's right arm was bionic, contained internal weaponry and could emit deadly blasts...W'Kabi while a loyal friend to T'Challa he never cared much for the Black Panther's American girlfriend Monica Lynne or his American aide Everett K. Ross.

Well, OK. I know the films don't follow the comics. But. *Speculating* so, OK, in WS when Bucky is trying to knife Cap at the end you can see the plates in his arm tighten up, which IMO is vaguely IM-like, so maybe Tony comes around in IW and gives Bucky a new arm.

Or now - maybe - this W'Kabi gets killed and Bucky takes his arm - tho arm seems to function as a real arm, which means surgery, so you can't just pop it off and on, and this arm also sounds IM-like...but re the original comic anyway the Wakandas have the technology to repair Bucky...

But Ulysses Claw needs an arm too:panic:, so maybe he kills W'Kabi in the film and takes W'Kabi's arm, and maybe a new arm gets slapped on Bucky by way of equalling the playing field in BP and/or IW. Or Claw wants an arm AND Bucky because somehow he's gotten the trigger words and wants to use Bucky as a weapon:panic:. Or Claw doesn't get/want a new arm but gives Bucky an arm but Bucky remembers and strangles Claw etc.:cool:

ANYWAY:lol. I'm still getting up to speed on all the comic book backstories, and think the Russos know better than to duplicate abilities on film. But thought I'd mention W'Kabi coz re BP there's a lot of interest in the Dora Milaje and we've even had our first look at one of them? but hadn't realized that T'Challa had a loyal friend with a metal/bionic arm (does anyone have bionic LEGS, BTW??) Not that W'Kabi (Daniel Kaluuya in the upcoming film) will even keep a bionic arm in the movie:dunno. Or maybe being "bionic" it's covered with skin, so it looks normal. But IMO the Winter Soldier wouldn't look like himself now without the gleaming metal. But learning all this IMO added more interesting character possibilities/dynamics.:google:cool:

qA3Ru9y.gif

So, I'm slowly getting up to speed on comics. It's a lot:horror. And can't help *speculating*:cool: to pass the time between films and fig releases (sounds like BP will be incredible)

So I didn't know until yesterday:

Well, OK. I know the films don't follow the comics. But. *Speculating* so, OK, in WS when Bucky is trying to knife Cap at the end you can see the plates in his arm tighten up, which IMO is vaguely IM-like, so maybe Tony comes around in IW and gives Bucky a new arm.

Or now - maybe - this W'Kabi gets killed and Bucky takes his arm - tho arm seems to function as a real arm, which means surgery, so you can't just pop it off and on, and this arm also sounds IM-like...but re the original comic anyway the Wakandas have the technology to repair Bucky...

But Ulysses Claw needs an arm too:panic:, so maybe he kills W'Kabi in the film and takes W'Kabi's arm, and maybe a new arm gets slapped on Bucky by way of equalling the playing field in BP and/or IW. Or Claw wants an arm AND Bucky because somehow he's gotten the trigger words and wants to use Bucky as a weapon:panic:. Or Claw doesn't get/want a new arm but gives Bucky an arm but Bucky remembers and strangles Claw etc.:cool:

ANYWAY:lol. I'm still getting up to speed on all the comic book backstories, and think the Russos know better than to duplicate abilities on film. But thought I'd mention W'Kabi coz re BP there's a lot of interest in the Dora Milaje and we've even had our first look at one of them? but hadn't realized that T'Challa had a loyal friend with a metal/bionic arm (does anyone have bionic LEGS, BTW??) Not that W'Kabi (Daniel Kaluuya in the upcoming film) will even keep a bionic arm in the movie:dunno. Or maybe being "bionic" it's covered with skin, so it looks normal. But IMO the Winter Soldier wouldn't look like himself now without the gleaming metal. But learning all this IMO added more interesting character possibilities/dynamics.:google:cool:
I'm not sure the Sandbox is the place to go for speculation threads like this, but the IW movie thread might be a better place to get into theories like this :) :hi5: Interesting theory though

Nice job guys, earning your rep
clapping-smiley.gif

bucky gets a new arm...

a recently death sentenced serial master veeter.

Oh, you think you can handle a match with the PERFECT ONE this Summer Slam? Cuz' I'll tell ya, to be the man, you gotta beat the man!

raw

WOOO!

You're in for a rude awakening when the Madness comes off the top turnbuckle and delivers the thunderous flying elbow drop... so just take this in advance.

YF6AFFz.gif

Ohhhh yeah I forgot hotdog skin was so preoccupied with his "size."

Flying Elbow > Leg Drop

2UWf0cX.gif

Shuddup, fat boys!

Forget Summer Slam, you and me here Randy Savage. Right here, Right now!

raw

I'd suggest you wash those chemicals out of what's left of your hair, Flair... I WOULDN'T WANT TO SPOIL MY COCAINE ADDICTION!

h7Vymhh.gif

Back