Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black hole wtf? Probably just damaged returns of the original PF sprayed up black with some crappy BD paintage to hide it.

Exactly my thoughts.
Its a slippery slope sideshow is about to start traveling on with this.
Hope the base has at least some variation other than the original stormtrooper.
:thud:

There will be an edition size of #20. And then some of the people angry at SS will still buy it because of the low edition :D

Not sure why people are surprised by this. It is nothing new:

Hulk, elektra, angel, and faux bronze vs line to name a few.

Repaints are nothing new and they will continue to be made by Sideshow and other collectible companies.

Time to ....

:lecture:lecture:lecture

who cares...buy it, don't buy it. sideshow didn't kick your dog

Buy it or don't buy it.

Wow what a novel concept ink! So what're you're saying is if I like the fig I should buy it and if I don't like it I should NOT buy it.

Just, wow a revelation to some I'm sure.

Repaints are nothing new and they will continue to be made by Sideshow and other collectible companies.

Time to ....

Buy it or don't buy it.

Wow what a novel concept ink! So what're you're saying is if I like the fig I should buy it and if I don't like it I should NOT buy it.

Just, wow a revelation to some I'm sure.

:lol:lol:lol

$359.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent posted in a while but that is crazy for a repaint that cost $299.99 originally.

is that number true ??

EDIT: yep its true.. and I can not believe SSC.. this statue is a pass for me anyway.. but the price is just SUPER PATHETIC and nuts !! Not just that the reg Stormtrooper is $299... but they pushing the PF now after Harley to $360 !! The price increase is not ending and SSC and slowly #^($&# themselves and I am surely checking out soon as a customer if this continues

Last edited:
So they took their $299.99 White Stormtrooper, gave it a black coat of paint and charge $359.99? Did not know black paint cost that much.

Just a slap across the face. This required no additional development cost but a repaint of mono black with some weathering. Yet they decide to increase the price by $60, just to squeeze a bit more juice out of the completists sideshow knows that have to buy this. Luckily I am not one of those buyers... At least not when it comes to Star Wars pf.

What a nice way to thank their most royal customers. GJ ss :yess:

Back