Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that haven't gotten it yet, you can get the PC version and Season Pass on Green Man Gaming for $30 using the code GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB in the Voucher box at checkout

Decided to finally give Clash in the Clouds DLC a go. I like it but the blue ribbon stuff is kinda annoying since you gotta play through the whole wave to get to a blue ribbin that hasn't been completed.

Have those Heavy Hitter Motorized Patriots from Neca come out yet? I used to have a preorder on it since April but after it getting delayed so much I just cancelled it. I wonder what was up with that.

Have those Heavy Hitter Motorized Patriots from Neca come out yet? I used to have a preorder on it since April but after it getting delayed so much I just cancelled it. I wonder what was up with that.

Don't think its come out yet. I got Elizabeth and the Silence guy but no matter what, they do not stand on their own. So now they're just rolling around in a shoebox somewhere.

Per NECA's Twitter, it should be out in November.

Wow, I remember I first saw it was supposed to come out in June when I preordered it. Then it got delayed to September and now November? That's ThreeA levels of madness! I hope the final product is amazing.

I haven't been this excited for a DLC in a long time. It's going to be nice to be back in Rapture for a time.

I've already beaten the game through a friends copy, but I'll definitely be buying it for myself to play the DLC. I missed you rapture!

This is pretty old, so apologies if it's already common knowledge; but if anyone remembers this teaser neca posted on twitter about a month ago:

BUsznXSCQAA4bFQ.png

It's the lincoln variant of the motorized patriot

Tumblr_mogn3sd1cT1s64fqdo1_500.jpg

Here's a pic with bits and pieces of the figure spotted in neca's videos and such:

BV4QwpbCIAAv2Ni.jpg

A Lincoln motorized Patriot would be nice. I think the washington one is shipping out at the end of November according to the NECA calendar.

Back