Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we're both on the same page, maybe I'm just saying it wrong. Yes, I believe BaS' "Booker" was an alternate timeline version.

Earlier I was saying that I thought I read somewhere that this was a "new" Elizabeth, it was implied that this was not "Infinite" Elizabeth. But, regardless, I believe that to be false. BaS's Elizabeth is Infinite Elizabeth. I'd imagine Elizabeth is a constant.

Ok, cool - yeah, lot of possibilities with her character

Burial just highlights how mediocre Bioshock 2 was. I mean, I enjoyed B2, but it was a giant step down.

Did the original team for Bioshock / Infinite work on Burial, or was that outsourced? Whoever did Burial "gets" Rapture much better than the B2 team, so if it's the original team, that makes sense. If it was outsourced, good job to them.

Burial just highlights how mediocre Bioshock 2 was. I mean, I enjoyed B2, but it was a giant step down.

Did the original team for Bioshock / Infinite work on Burial, or was that outsourced? Whoever did Burial "gets" Rapture much better than the B2 team, so if it's the original team, that makes sense. If it was outsourced, good job to them.

Yes, Ken Levine/Irrational Games did do Burial. They did not do Bioshock 2.

So yeah I bought the songbird plushie.
Don't judge me

Im keeping my eyes on that plushie... but im also looking for the songbird piece that came on the songbird edition..

can somebody here tell me if the songbird edition statue is a good looking one? I'm afraid its on the same low level of those collectors edition plastic cheap figurines...

Didn't pick up Ep 1 yet. Is it worth the 15 bucks?

Not unless you're a diehard Bioshock Infinite fan. Or if $15 isn't a big deal to you. It's a very short game. I think I squeezed about two and a half hours out of it, by dying a lot and spreading it out over two nights. I got it with the Seaspn Pass for $13.

Im keeping my eyes on that plushie... but im also looking for the songbird piece that came on the songbird edition..

can somebody here tell me if the songbird edition statue is a good looking one? I'm afraid its on the same low level of those collectors edition plastic cheap figurines...

I thought about picking up the songbird statue too. But wanted to tell you guys don't get the songbird plush on ebay. Get it here:
https://store.irrationalgames.com/P...ource=ig&utm_medium=igsite&utm_campaign=plush
I had it 3 days after I bought it. I picked ups shipping but I'm thinking I should have saved 9 bucks and just went with usps.

I got a chance to run through Burial At Sea and thought it was fantastic. I loved the story, anything more Rapture from Ken Levine and the people who did B1 is always welcome. Rapture didn't offer as many awe inspiring moments as Columbia but there were still some nice visuals and overall stunning art design with a great ambience. I liked the transition down into Fontaine's as well as all the easter eggs and audio diaries that further tied Rapture and Columbia togeather. Fink stealing from Suchong and Suchong back from Fink was great. The revelation at the end was a nice twist to a short but well written story. The way I see it is I payed via the season pass about $7.50 for a 2 and half hour interactive movie that had a better story than 95% of Hollywood films so I'm very happy with the overall experiance. I rather enjoyed getting to play as "the bad guy" in what ended up feeling almost like a Tarantino Noir revenge story. Can't wait for Part Two.

Glad you liked it; hoping that they continue Bioshock somehow once the 2nd and final DLC hits.....they have such an amazing take on settings and concepts that its pretty breathtaking

The sunken department store really was a great way of getting us to play in a splicer-filled Rapture, without depriving us of the flourishing Rapture from the first part of the game.

Played Bioshock 1 and 2 and then went away for awhile for army training. so infinite is next for me to play but im so behind. is there alot of DLC? and if so any announcments on a release with all the DLC like a greatest hits version?

Played Bioshock 1 and 2 and then went away for awhile for army training. so infinite is next for me to play but im so behind. is there alot of DLC? and if so any announcments on a release with all the DLC like a greatest hits version?

As of now there are two DLC releases - Clash in the Clouds and Burial at Sea Episode 1.

Clash in the Clouds is a combat challenge map-esque DLC. I haven't bothered with it yet, but plan to eventually.

Right now, I think Burial is the only essential DLC, since it's a (very good) story-based DLC.

I would assume a GOTY version will be coming, but since only two DLCs have come out so far, I'd imagine that won't be for a while. Since you can get Infinite for $30, or probably even cheaper on Black Friday, you might want to just pick that up now and pay a la carte for the DLCs. It probably would be about the same cost as a GOTY edition.

As of now there are two DLC releases - Clash in the Clouds and Burial at Sea Episode 1.

Clash in the Clouds is a combat challenge map-esque DLC. I haven't bothered with it yet, but plan to eventually.

Right now, I think Burial is the only essential DLC, since it's a (very good) story-based DLC.

I would assume a GOTY version will be coming, but since only two DLCs have come out so far, I'd imagine that won't be for a while. Since you can get Infinite for $30, or probably even cheaper on Black Friday, you might want to just pick that up now and pay a la carte for the DLCs. It probably would be about the same cost as a GOTY edition.
alright thanks for the info! Ill pick it up around black friday as you said to ha

My patriot just arrived. Its really huge. I didn't expect the box to be this big. There isn't much movement on the left elbow but its good enough to get the gun on him. The handles took a lot of force to push them into his hands. I felt like the handles were going to break. The gold ropes in the back are there to tidy up the flags but I'm probably going to display them loose.

Here some pictures:

2IguUj5h.jpg

QQZTBmMh.jpg

PvVJEdTh.jpg

k5rNxHIh.jpg

naLlTH7h.jpg

79p9Hnzh.jpg

MGMEoIwh.jpg

JmhxRFXh.jpg

nuYivfbh.jpg

aQ0jOmVh.jpg

Nice!!!

Did you order from neca's ebay store or did you get him form someplace else?

How's the ROM on the hips? They look a lot like McF hips.

Thanks again for the in hand pics, been waiting ages for these.

Back