Big THANK YOU to all the Freaks... during spook

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
This Spooktacualr has been a lot of fun. With Great Prizes/Discounts and Pre-Orders. :banana
Thanks... and Happy Halloween!!!!! :rock

Last edited:
I thought it kinda sucked..

there's old bodie giving the politically correct review:lol:lol

as for me this is the first spook that i have been involved in, and i have to say for the effort that ss has put into it, i think they did a great job.
now in saying that, i'm a little disappointed with the release of products, mostly since my interest is with marvel firstly,(im in tights???) and lotr secondly.(uruk-hai aka:texas chainsaw massacre).

i am very happy with the release of scar vs savage though, that dio alone will make my year. if you would consider that dio part of spook (it was announced the week before)

but overall i would give ss a B+, they can't please everyone all the time,:( and they did do a good job spreading the new releases amoungst their vast product line.

Yes, but I also remember reading some posts which were particularly "us" and "them". And it's all about the Sideshow member access card. I knew this card nonsense Sideshow had launched would cause unsocial behavior. There was less reaction to it then I had expected, but perhaps that's because the number of freaks that care much about Spooktacular isn't that great after all. The usual suspects plus a few newcomers I suppose. Most freaks had other things to do.
I'm not jealous about the extra's the "members" got, not at all, it's just the general concept that bugs me utterly: making people pay for extra discounts, and extra contests, and the repercussions of that in our community. Like I said before: "us" and "them". I hardly participated this years Spook, cause it was spoiled for me even before it had begun. I'm sure a lot enjoyed it too. With this in mind, happy halloween.

I didnt really pay to much attention to Spook this year, spent hardly anytime at all on the Sideshow site.

But I did have fun this week. For the 1st time in a long time the board was all about toys, not much else. Had fun this week!

I didnt like the idea of the Access Code either.
Didnt like feeling like I was to basically (buy a ticket) for access to all contests. And then when I saw people post "new free item out there. Must not be any good cause its accessible to everybody" I basically completely stopped looking for anything .....

overall .. no big deal though ... as always thanks to SS for putting the whole thing on.

Only big bummer for me is the SSE Frank/Wolf dio going up at 4am ... felt like they were just f'ing with us on that one ..... I could understand putting up an undetermined ES item then, but not a 50ES item ...

i should have bought a readiness kit :monkey2:monkey2 didnt win anything, but had great fun in the chat............ banweeweeount :lol good times

I will say the products unveiled were great.

Hulk Dio = :rock
Berserker = :rock :rock :rock

It means I am still the hottest girl in the room. After all I can be in a room full of people and know that I am the hottest. :lecture

youve been a girl ever since that Brotherhood Bagging Contest havent you ? :lol

youve been a girl ever since that Brotherhood Bagging Contest havent you ? :lol

Nahh I was just born beautiful. It is a nice thing too. I get all kinds of stuff just because my level of sex appeal is so much higher than all of the other girls. :naughty

Back