Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still didn't received last email from BC about replacement starting...Does it means they forgot about me, or I'm disscarted from guys who'll get replacement?Greggo :)?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I didn’t get it either.
I’m guessing you’d get it if you’d requested an update.
My last email regarding this was the reply stating that they would be sent directly from the factory when they were ready.

I wouldn’t worry - if you had requested the replacements, your name and address will be on that replacement list.

Has anyone preordered the upcoming Live and Let Die figure set or just one or two of the figures from that wave? Due to the issues with the Goldfinger wave, I haven't placed an order for either Bond, Solitaire, or Baron Samedi, but I would love to know who is planning to get them.

Has anyone preordered the upcoming Live and Let Die figure set or just one or two of the figures from that wave? Due to the issues with the Goldfinger wave, I haven't placed an order for either Bond, Solitaire, or Baron Samedi, but I would love to know who is planning to get them.

When I get my new Connery head, I plan to pre-order the Roger Moore.

I’ve ordered Bond and The Baron. Hopefully they drop on schedule. Will probably skip the Dr No line but really looking forward to seeing some Timothy Dalton.

I initially preordered Bond at BBTS but then recently cancelled. As much as the completest in me would love to have a Roger Moore Bond on the shelf, it just doesn't look worth the high price. And there are so many other figures I'd rather buy with that money instead.

I initially preordered Bond at BBTS but then recently cancelled. As much as the completest in me would love to have a Roger Moore Bond on the shelf, it just doesn't look worth the high price. And there are so many other figures I'd rather buy with that money instead.

i agree- these are really costly for what you get- look at the Connery figure- almost same price as the deluxe HT Starlord- compare both and tell me who is getting ripped off

Anyone who has the Auric Goldfinger figure- are the hands noticeably beefier than a normal figure's hands? I'm doing a custom and need hands for a fat figure. Also, will the hands accept Hot Toy wrist pegs?

I've googled images to try and see the hand size but they actually look a bit small compared to the body. Can anyone shed any light on this? Do they hands look like they belong to a "chubby" figure?

Any help appreciated.

Sean

Last edited:
Nothing. Apparently quality control is either taking forever at the factory or it went poorly.

I was hoping for some sort of notification of when they were shipping, but communication hasn’t been a strong suit with this issue.

What is this all about...?

Email from Big Chief:

Hello

From May 25th 2018, unless you opt-in we won’t be able to talk to you about all the great and exciting updates, offers and news relating to our products and services. Don’t miss out. Opt-in today.

There are some changes in data protection law that comes into play on May 25th 2018 so we need you to confirm you would like to keep receiving email communications from BIG Chief or we won’t be able to keep you up to date with the exciting new products we have come up.

There's a button to click to "Opt in".

Anyone else get this?

What is this all about...?

Email from Big Chief:

Hello

From May 25th 2018, unless you opt-in we won’t be able to talk to you about all the great and exciting updates, offers and news relating to our products and services. Don’t miss out. Opt-in today.

There are some changes in data protection law that comes into play on May 25th 2018 so we need you to confirm you would like to keep receiving email communications from BIG Chief or we won’t be able to keep you up to date with the exciting new products we have come up.

There's a button to click to "Opt in".

Anyone else get this?

I did too...though I can't connect to their website, haven't been able to for weeks.

It’s a new EU law about internet privacy etc.
When I read the email I thought they should have been more explicit, but I’m guessing if you’re in the UK you’d know about it.
There have been articles in the news, and lots of on line articles about it.
It’s nothing to worry about. If you get regular news from any websites, you will just be getting asked to sign up again, or to accept their privacy policy.
Main thing is, they are just complying with a new new taking effect from May 25th.

Yeah, exactly what DVD1 said - it's just a change in European law about privacy and what data is held. Companies are now required to provide a lot more opt in or opt out options to customers and you can request what info they have on you, should you really wish to.

Back