Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the latest James Bond Radio podcast, BCS are on there discussing their Bond figure line.

Sounds like they’re working on some exciting stuff we haven’t seen in figures before, like Red Grant and Rosa Klebb. Donald’s Pleasance’s Blofeld too, although apparently that had to be held back for legal reasons.

Red Grant is an awesome figure choice, never been done before as far as I know. Klebb in her uniform would be great too, but does that mean we wouldn't get a Bond from FRWL? I thought they said they were only doing two figures per film from now on, but Bond with his suitcase, rifle and trilby is pretty iconic. Perhaps they could give the trilby to Grant to encourage sales.

YOLT Blofeld with chair and cat is an absolute must. The trouble with YOLT is all the cool looks for Bond - commander, ninja and astronaut. Perhaps they could do a YOLT DX with all three outfits and two heads, one western one of 'japanese' Bond. Well, I can dream.

The suitcase could be a part of the Grant ensemble. He had Nash’s after all. And, as the cases were meant to be identical, it’s a win win for us. A great character and an iconic ‘gadget’.

one of 'japanese' Bond. Well, I can dream.

:lol

In today's temperament, that might be dangerous. But I like where you're going with the YOLT stuff. I would get it all. Hans and Helga too. Even the Driver (since he's The Rock's grandfather).

From Russia with Love sounds like a 3-figure set from the sound of it on the podcast, which would be great: Grant, Klebb and Bond.

Really excited by the Bond with Jetpack... and very intrigued by the talk of Little Nellie with Bond (despite the poor choice in casual wear for that scene).

Thunderball stuff needs to be next- if they start skipping around on some characters that aren't primary I think the line is gonna dry up. I'm looking at QMX classic ST as an example- and I say ST fandom worldwide is far more intense than Bond fandom as far as consumers of merchandise..

I'm excited about the future releases but wonder if we will ever see most of them.

Blofeld from YoLT is a must have. Grant is tempting. I might be ahead of things here, but speaking of MI6 issued cases, whos keen for an updated version of Major Boothroyd? who knows what gadgets he could come with?

Im still holding out hope of a Daniel Craig Skyfall Bond in Barbour hunting jacket and the Anderson Wheeler hunting rifle... Accessories could be dynamite stick, hunting knife, Id almost suggest an HK 416, but there are so many good ones out there already there's no need to include that.. Plus I doubt Big Chief would top the ones by say, Did etc...

Just got an email stating the replacement heads will be finished on 30th April, then quality tested and sent out to customers.

Here is the message for everyone's perusal.

31265438_2136173409934847_6845870113942405120_n.jpg

Blofeld from YoLT is a must have. Grant is tempting. I might be ahead of things here, but speaking of MI6 issued cases, whos keen for an updated version of Major Boothroyd? who knows what gadgets he could come with?

They mentioned him on there too!!

The Live and Let Die Bond that’s up now looks sorta cool. The only thing is I’d probably rather have a Bond in his more traditional suit or tux look. Still that look is equally iconic to the film it represents.

Back