Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I love BCS but they word things and do things in what seems at times to be a really backwards way of saying and doing things.

Hi guys. Just so you know, I blame you all for making me dish out 720€ by following this thread. EU customer, we are used to getting milked with taxes. Ouch! But I had to order the three pack, no less. These are such iconic characters and really well made. Let's pray the production pieces will reward our faith!

At least the payment process was painfree for me. I could choose to pay by Paypal on the worldpay site and it all worked smoothly, as it should. Hope everyone who wants/needs to get these will manage to order shortly!

Sorry to see you guys having issues with the site. Ex Parrot and I are old hands and we had issues.
I ultimately got things done, but luckily checked closely as it somehow started processing 4 sets of figures at over £2000 !!!
That was sorted , and when the dust settled I checked my account. Processing one set, and the £40 had been deducted with a single charge of £589.97.
Worgar and anyone else outside the U.K. Should be charged £524.97 then have the £40 off of that. I think the problem lies in the fact the deduction is set up to be removed from the total after tax has been added. So I don't know if you receive the full £40 or a value of that based on a tax deduction. As said earlier, it can become quite confusing.
I hope everyone new to BC had fun on the site and that it all came good in the end.

Now: let's see how these turn out, in September.

Seems like it's been:

Tomorrow Never Buys... Buy Another Day... You Only Pay Twice... Goldlinger... Preorders Take Forever... A View To A Credit Card Bill... On Her Majesty's Secret Purchase...

BC must be Moonraking it in. Hope no one's said Goldenbye to their chance of getting these figures... I'd hate to hear anyone say Never Pay Ever Again...

Seems like it's been:

Tomorrow Never Buys... Buy Another Day... You Only Pay Twice... Goldlinger... Preorders Take Forever... A View To A Credit Card Bill... On Her Majesty's Secret Purchase...

BC must be Moonraking it in. Hope no one's said Goldenbye to their chance of getting these figures... I'd hate to hear anyone say Never Pay Ever Again...

Shocking.... positively shocking. But very clever.

Worgar and anyone else outside the U.K. Should be charged £524.97 then have the £40 off of that.

Yes, exactly... but now my account shows a £33.33 deduction... but I paid in full for a full set so it should be £40 off.

Must send another email... :slap

Last edited:

Hi Freaks

How many are paying in full and how many are paying just the deposit ?

I am just worry the Production piece will not be the same from the Proto.
Anyone have past experience with BCS in the past
on their Preorder releases ? Does anyone know if the past production
figures look as good as their proto in past releases?

I paid in full.
I posted this earlier, but to get an idea, look through the 9th Doctor thread at prototype to production pics.
9th cane out really well. Even down to having a hairy chest!!! Wonder if they'll give Bond the same treatment.

Yes, exactly... but now my account shows a £33.33 deduction... but I paid in full for a full set so it should be £40 off.

Must send another email... :slap

It's correct actually, £40 - VAT = £33.33!

As much as I want to get these figures, I'm having an issue with the BCS checkout page as it won't connect me to the WorldPay site. I just keep getting a message that "The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete." :(

I hope that I can pre-order these soon. I've never had to fight so hard to give someone my money before! :lol

I guess I'll put in a support ticket with BCS so that I can pre-order these.

Last edited:

Guys, how to make automatical payments for payment plan?Or, if I choosed 7 payments in 10th of each month, it will be charged automaticaly?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Question

Does Anyone have any idea when these figures are shipping ?
Does everyone think these figures are going to sell out
? I am debating if I should wait to see the in hand pics
Before paying ? I might break down and have to buy them
during pre order ...

-Arggh ...

The estimated delivery date on these figures is Sept - Nov 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if the release date was pushed back further than this though.

Personally, I think that there should be plenty of figures still available when they finally ship out. The first edition might be sold out, but I doubt that the limited edition would be.

Back