Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not wishing to attack this figure or BCS but I have to say WG I'm not seeing the Bond figure you describe in your photos. To me that figure is 80% there but the shoulders, the head size and above all the paint job are sub par from photos at least. The suit is almost there and the head sculpt is definitely 99% successful (can't wait to see the repaints). I think I will still get it when some other retailer puts it on sale. Oddjob looks perfect, Goldfinger looks good.

Yea, I still think the Connery suit is the weak link
with the three figures.

The way it hangs around the shoulder even when the shoulder is pushed up, the size of the jacket
compare to the vest.

Or at least until Wor-Gor and Ray can prove us wrong...:)

It's still looking pretty frumpy to me as well. Although I get the sense that could be fixed by either using a different body or inserting something to make the shoulders more square (much like people have done with QMX Picard).

Not wishing to attack this figure or BCS but I have to say WG I'm not seeing the Bond figure you describe in your photos. To me that figure is 80% there but the shoulders, the head size and above all the paint job are sub par from photos at least. The suit is almost there and the head sculpt is definitely 99% successful (can't wait to see the repaints). I think I will still get it when some other retailer puts it on sale. Oddjob looks perfect, Goldfinger looks good.

My pictures are horrible and don't do the figure justice, sorry. I hope you get a chance to see this in person maybe at a comic store or something.

Or at least until Wor-Gor and Ray can prove us wrong...:)

I sure hope I can. :D

I'm as curious as the rest of you how this will improve with some good futzing. I've had great success with Asmus LOTR figures which seem to get the same amount of uncertainty.

Got my figures on Saturday. Goldfinger has a scratched nose, but the other two were fine. I notified Big Chief and they said they take care of the issue so all is good with that.

Apologies for the crappy cell phone pictures. I'm loving the quality of these guys, but I agree with some of the sentiments here that I'll have to take off Bond's suit and give it an iron. Aside from that I really think these figures are nice.

I took a photo of James with and without a flash and then one with my 007 shelf. Hopefully in the next few evenings I can get some more futzing done on these guys, and then also get the backgrounds placed on the shelf with the figures.
7fcf599194efbb44a9f9c38396d3f76e.jpg
8fd427de943f28d0aa320fd5fe2010f5.jpg
d97cf0e405c3c3cb26776538bd7c1a60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So- my turn.
This set is one of the most beautiful sets I ever had and saw.Truly home-run.Boxing is absolutely incredible.I never give a damn about how box looks, but that one beauty is impressive.Seans sculpt is phenomenal.
Figure is very awesome.Head size in hand looks ok for body.I'm really impressed and could be completely happy, if.....
I also have spoiled nose tip paintup.Will be so hard to send this beauty back...I really love it- suit looks great.Nothing about cheap impression...But I want replacement...How it goes?Do we send back full set, or is possible to change only hs?
How pitty about this nose rub....I'm in love with this guy in 10 minutes.From first sight.In hand even paintup is very good.
a85102a1f6f25615f6e7d2069461c408.jpg
c6a87079e3d33e3ffd7c05f58cc1af74.jpg
f522a634b282e9520eef5363d81164f3.jpg
1d0dc9332931abd8033eb0c35534f710.jpg
148a5c38fff695fe29e492a24b156eae.jpg
c4137ddb2f6a7187f4adf3865f2901dc.jpg
e9db176e39c1e771ed3d7f19fdef6dc7.jpg
448de983262be9a387497ee58dc4fbf3.jpg
a5e4d5105da7b37fed516a0c27fd0671.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In pics he looks like other figure.In real life it's a masterpiece

I haven't opened mine yet, but from what I've seen so far I don't think I'll be disappointed in the figures. I'm going to try to get them out tonight so I can check for rubs on their noses.

I'm trieing to find, how I can write to support team from my BC accaunt, but there no options working so far...

Back