Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Nice.But I loved better Solitaire.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Love Moore's films. He had the best songs and villains. Looking forward to this next wave.

My comment is fact. I hope Gregg doesn't get into trouble for it but he hinted at Moore on Instagram.

Really hope it will be Moore.Second wave-second Bond)))

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

My comment is speculative based on sales for wave 1. I thought 700 for the exclusive was quite high.

My comment is fact. I hope Gregg doesn't get into trouble for it but he hinted at Moore on Instagram.

Thanks for the answers guys!

I agree that 700 figures being made for the exclusive edition are too much. Particularly in the case of the Goldfinger, and Oddjob figures. Hopefully, BCS does sell out of them, but I think that they may have set their expectations too high for the first wave.

I'm thrilled to hear that a figure of Moore is next! I'm not particularly concerned about which movie it is from as long as they do make Moore!

By the way, could somebody please provide me with a link to Greggo's Instagram? I tried finding it myself, but I had no luck. :lol

If it is Moore next, then that's great. Even though he's far from my favourite Bond, I applaud them going more diverse with the line, and doing so quicker than they originally appear to have planned. If the sculpt is as good as Connery's it would be very hard to resist.

Moore needs it worse than any of them bbkill and inigou tackeled the rest and even though Rocco did them all his Moore was the worst and he never re offered him.

Everyone and their mother (literally if you count snyderman ;) ) did Craig

Obviously I'm not counting lazenby and even dalton those are lesser bonds in most people's eyes

Moore needs it worse than any of them bbkill and inigou tackeled the rest and even though Rocco did them all his Moore was the worst and he never re offered him.

Everyone and their mother (literally if you count snyderman ;) ) did Craig

Obviously I'm not counting lazenby and even dalton those are lesser bonds in most people's eyes

Considering the length of Moore's stay, whether you like him or not, he deserves some Bond 1/6th action. He is the longest running Bond in terms of years 1973-1985 (seven films spanning a full two decades). That's Broccoli Bond -- not counting that silly Never Say Never.

Totally one thousand percent agree.. and he's almost at the bottom of the list of my favorite bonds. But he's arguably second most iconic to Connery. He's the next logical choice to visit.

Going full OCD for a moment, if you have the Connery set, then Goldfinger's bright yellow vest will be offset nicely by Jaws pale blue jacket.... and Connery's gray suit by Moore's navy battledress.

The two 'sets' will contrast nicely and compliment one another.

My comment is speculative based on sales for wave 1. I thought 700 for the exclusive was quite high.

Well, what is 700 backward? Its 007. I imagine that is where the edition size came from. They clearly couldn't do a 007 edition size without pissing all but 7 people off. I thought it was a good edition size. I mean Thanos was only 750 and sold out in 10 minutes at $1200. 700 is still very small, but I'm guessing so is the amount of people that know about Big Chief.

Going full OCD for a moment, if you have the Connery set, then Goldfinger's bright yellow vest will be offset nicely by Jaws pale blue jacket.... and Connery's gray suit by Moore's navy battledress.

The two 'sets' will contrast nicely and compliment one another.

I agree with this, also, you need help.

Never go the full OCD.

Damn, just saw 'ol Rog has passed away :monkey2

Feels strange not having all the Bonds alive.

Back