Big Chief Studios, Clara Oswald, Rose Tyler.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thamesvalidude

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sad to say, but Big Chief's web site has now put these back to end of June 2017. :slap. Must confess even I am getting cross at the delays in these figures. The abominable bride set is also delayed until June 30th 2017. That's quite a lot of my money sat in Big Chief's account. :tap
They'd better stay in business! :pray:

I'm not sure who is slower, Big Chief or Threezero. Oy vey!

What's their next figure going to be then?

Sad to say, but Big Chief's web site has now put these back to end of June 2017. :slap. Must confess even I am getting cross at the delays in these figures. The abominable bride set is also delayed until June 30th 2017. That's quite a lot of my money sat in Big Chief's account. :tap

I'd cancel and reorder when they are released.

If they're willing to delay that long they should either pause payment plans to accommodate for such gaps or refund for a time being. That's ridiculously long.

Yeah I think Bond is going to take priority and everything else will be put on the back burner. We might even see the Who line wind down, who knows.

We've seen prototypes of the 8th Doctor and Jack so I assume those are probably likely to be released but beyond that who knows? I hope they release all of the Doctors at least.

:gah: Thanks for the info... That's a ridiculously long time to have to wait! Slight consolation for me is that Clara is the only figure I've ordered from that list but, I did pay in full, so that's my money they have too! :thud:

We've seen prototypes of the 8th Doctor and Jack so I assume those are probably likely to be released but beyond that who knows? I hope they release all of the Doctors at least.

:exactly: This...but when they'll get released who knows! Really, really hoping for all the versions of the Doctor...but tbh I'm not holding my breath at this point! :(

Honestly, with how slowly these come out, I wish they'd just focus on doing the remaining Doctors from here on out, and expand into other characters again once that has been done, or at least until they are far closer to having done them all.

Really need Troughton, Pertwee, Davison, Colin Baker, McCoy and McGann on my shelf. And there would likely be at least one new Doctor on screens to do as well before they get even half way through that lot.

We already know McGann will likely be next, along with Captain Jack, but God only knows when...though I wouldn't be surprised if we see one of them early next year, after all the Ninth Doctors have been sent out. Kind of amazed they haven't done Pertwee yet to be honest, or at least I would be if Big Chief were in any way predictable as far as their choices and release plans go.

I also wouldn't hold my breath for the rate of Bond figures to be any quicker, to be honest.

What about River Song? I wish BCS would do this character. With a nice sculpted hair!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Honestly, with how slowly these come out, I wish they'd just focus on doing the remaining Doctors from here on out, and expand into other characters again once that has been done, or at least until they are far closer to having done them all.

:exactly: :goodpost: This! :lecture

Clara has been bought and paid for for a bit now but I haven't bought anything else from BCS since. I passed on the War Doctor who was a really desired figure for me and will wait until they're either in-stock and offered or just go without. After 9 I have the modern Doctors for the most part and I'll be okay bouncing out there. With so many Classic Doctors left to do I don't have the highest faith that BCS will come through with all of them.

Back