Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I missed getting this guy. I ended up having to buy the secondary sculpt and asking Geewhiz to make up his jacket and vest for me. I think it came out pretty well. I want to replace the scarf and find the hat sculpt in the future.
AfEnxIR.jpg

I missed getting this guy. I ended up having to buy the secondary sculpt and asking Geewhiz to make up his jacket and vest for me. I think it came out pretty well. I want to replace the scarf and find the hat sculpt in the future.
View attachment 341593

There's a ebay seller that makes hand knitted scarfs. I bought one and I'm waiting it's arrival.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282410195789

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks. I'll have to check that out. It looks like it hangs much better.

View attachment 341593

That looks excellent...is the wait long for Geewhiz to make the coat and vest?

I know many people love them, but those scarves always look out of scale and a bit too ragged for me, personally.

I know many people love them, but those scarves always look out of scale and a bit too ragged for me, personally.

Ditto. I am one of the few (I assume) who actually prefers the BCS scarf. :lurking

I think it's another case of photo vs in hand. I have one and it's a huge improvement. Colors are still off, but apparently it's hard to get an exact match. Still can't believe they haven't made an official one with different jacket. Would be a easy seller

Tom is thrilled to have a home of his own now. Take that Nu-Who Docs!!!!

18893462_10154500948135796_5691040398630511684_n.jpg

Back