Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

90e09209e940e4cffabfbe223108b331.jpg

There's a ebay seller that makes hand knitted scarfs. I bought one and I'm waiting it's arrival.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282410195789

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the link to the seller. Got my scarf from them a few days ago it's fantastic, it really improves the figure considerably. With the smiling sculpt and new scarf this is a really nice figure and I can now say I'm completely satisfied with it.

Thanks for posting the link to the seller. Got my scarf from them a few days ago it's fantastic, it really improves the figure considerably. With the smiling sculpt and new scarf this is a really nice figure and I can now say I'm completely satisfied with it.

You're welcome. I enjoyed it very much, too.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Looks great Matrix!

Cool pics matrix! Looks great :clap Four looks to be pretty pleased with his new TARDIS. :)

Thank you both:duff...Trying to cheer myself up with some classic who on this dark day when a new enemy appeared in the shape of CHRIS CHIBNALL and exterminated the good Doctor...replacing him with some strange kind of plastic Auton woman..But in the words of the first dr..One day i shall come back..yes i shall come back..

Thank you both:duff...Trying to cheer myself up with some classic who on this dark day when a new enemy appeared in the shape of CHRIS CHIBNALL and exterminated the good Doctor...replacing him with some strange kind of plastic Auton woman..But in the words of the first dr..One day i shall come back..yes i shall come back..

:exactly: Been a very dark day for (some of) us Who fans...I think its a bit sad tbh. :(

I feel like exterminating Chibnall myself after what has transpired today. :lol At least we still have all that Classic Who to revisit. :)

Well this long time fan thinks it's fantastic news. Not sure about Chibnall as showrunner, but after watching some interviews with Whittaker she seems to have the same fun and lively energy about her as Tennant, Smith, and Capaldi. So I think she could be great. And I think they really needed to do something bold and interesting with the casting at this point to re-energize the show.

I loved Whittaker in Broadchurch. But I am having trouble picturing her as the Doctor. We'll see.

Big Chief responded on Twitter that a Thirteenth Doctor figure will definitely get done.

I loved Whittaker in Broadchurch. But I am having trouble picturing her as the Doctor. We'll see.

same. like i dont have a prob with a female doc more so its her im kinda not sure on, will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Big Chief responded on Twitter that a Thirteenth Doctor figure will definitely get done.

Awesome. Only problem is, like with Capaldi the producers may end up changing her costume (and hairstyle) quite a bit over the years and I'm not sure her first one will be my favorite. I almost wish BCS would wait a bit on these until the actor has settled on their best look.

Awesome. Only problem is, like with Capaldi the producers may end up changing her costume (and hairstyle) quite a bit over the years and I'm not sure her first one will be my favorite. I almost wish BCS would wait a bit on these until the actor has settled on their best look.

agreed, good point.

Back