Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - #3 Jon Pertwee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind Doctor who where is my Worzel Gummidge? :impatient::rotfl

60138095_2455031047841689_1762518642563481600_n.jpg

^ Nice! :rock Hopefully I can get this (have some space on the Doctor Who shelves I need to fill!!), just hoping this isn't a Launchpad release.

Wow, curious to see how they will capture all the detail in the sculpt.

Wonder if that's a resin sample for the photos.

That's great to hear, thanks for that matrix69 :hi5: I'm not on Facebook and for some reason the text/comments never display for me!

It's a definite pre-order for me then with a deposit! :yess: Not a fan of that Launchpad thing at all.

Third Doctor Pre-Order Information
Thursday 25th July, 2019

Our Third Doctor figure stands tall with a breathtaking likeness of the incomparable Jon Pertwee, who so memorably portrayed the Time Lord from 1970 to 1974. Outfitted in his dark blue velvet jacket with embroidered piping, frilled shirt, western tie and of course that cape. Ready for action the Third Doctor comes with his trusty Sonic Screwdriver, plus a host of other accessories including: magnifying glass; Sea Devil gun; Guerrilla gun; remote control for Bessie; Metebelis Crystal and TARDIS Key. A variety of posed hands as well as gloved hands comes as standard, as does his light-up display base with Gallifreyan symbol for the number three.
Available to pre-order in an exclusive Commemorative Edition of only 500 pieces, the Third Doctor also includes a special photo print signed by actor Katy Manning, who portrayed the Doctor’s companion Jo Grant. Not available via general retail, the Commemorative Edition packaging is embellished with gold foil detailing.

A standard Limited Edition will be available through our retail partners.

Special Bonus Incentives and Introductory Pricing

Pre-order rom this FRIDAY 26th JULY at 6 pm (UK time).

Recommended Retail Price
£249.99 (including VAT)
£208.33 (excluding VAT) - customers outside the UK and EU pay this price

Special Bonus Incentives (available until 30.09.19)

Giant Green Maggot Version 1 - available FREE for customers who pre-order via Monthly Payment Plan (4 instalments)
Giant Green Maggots Versions 1 and 2 - available FREE for customers who pre-order via Payment in Full

Special Introductory Pricing (available until 31.08.19)

Customers who pre-order via Monthly Payment Plan (4 instalments):
£234.99 (Including VAT)
£195.83 (excluding VAT) - customers outside the UK and EU pay this price

Customers who pre-order via Payment in Full:
£219.99 (Including VAT)
£183.33 (excluding VAT) - customers outside the UK and EU pay this price

If you prefer to pre-order and pay a deposit only, you can do so, but please note that you will pay the Recommended Retail Price shown above and you will not receive either the special bonus incentives, or the introductory prices.

What’s in the box
Third Doctor Portrait Head featuring an authentic likeness of Jon Prtwee
Anatomix Standard Male Body with over 30 Points of Articulation
Faux Velvet Fabric Jacket with Embroidered Piping
Frilled Shirt
Western Tie
Cloak with Red Satin Lining
Pair of Trousers
Pair of Boots
6 x Interchangeable Hands
2 x Interchangeable Gloved Hands
Display Base with Illuminating Gallifreyan Symbol and Stand
Printed TARDIS Control Room Backdrop
Commemorative Edition Photo Print signed by Katy Manning (Jo Grant)
Commemorative Edition Photo Print Wallet
5CCA7652-0F1E-4663-82BE-1CC062E44F30.jpeg27BB1967-675D-4E29-B6F5-D4DC6B214015.jpeg

Thanks for the info pixletwin. :hi5:

God I hate VAT!! :lol Was just gonna go with a deposit but if there is a £30 discount in it, I think I may just pay for it in full instead.

Looks like I'll have to pay in full, then. Damn me and my need for two giant maggots... :lol

Back