Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - #3 Jon Pertwee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems reasonable enough on first look, it will be interesting to see how it actually works out, and if customers take to it or not.

They are playing a dangerous game making promises as far as release window estimates go, though.

:lol :exactly: Especially with their track record! We are still waiting for the McGann Doctor :impatient: Promising a release estimate is all well and good but in theory - not so sure about it myself - I wouldn't want to end up with figures that look like their Rose one if they were to rush figures through in order to meet these deadlines.

Will be interesting to see if it works out.

I'd probably support any 'mission' that gives good figures of 2, 5, 6 and 7 tho! :rock (Especially a Troughton Doctor)

Agreed. Still, I'm on the hook for any of the remaining classic Doctors they make, as well as Thirteen (unless I unexpectedly hate her... :lol), who I assume will be next.

Agreed. Still, I'm on the hook for any of the remaining classic Doctors they make, as well as Thirteen (unless I unexpectedly hate her... :lol), who I assume will be next.
I think they're already pushing preorders for her in October.

I’m willing to pay in full upfront if it helps make these niche figures a reality quicker. Bring on 13 and 3 already.

Posted by Big Chief on Facebook today:

52387454_2151532804892730_110913690718437376_n.jpg

^ Great, thanks for posting that, lets hope there is an announcement for Three in the pipeline soon! :pray: This one will definitely be ordered. :yess:

Someone on facebook (sorry I forget the name) posted that Big Chief told them recently that the plan is for Pertwee to be launched sometime in May, so start saving those shekels. :rock

Of course they didn't say what year, so... :p

Strange to me that BCS didn’t preview 13 or Pertwee at their most recent con appearance. At least in some small fashion.

It does seem odd, particularly when they still, I would presume, have Thirteens to sell.

That said, I think I've given up trying to predict or second guess what Big Chief does and doesn't do at this point... :lol

Someone on facebook (sorry I forget the name) posted that Big Chief told them recently that the plan is for Pertwee to be launched sometime in May, so start saving those shekels. :rock

Of course they didn't say what year, so... :p

Thanks for the info! I had better start saving...just in case it is this year!!! :lol

Even better than the original photos we saw. If the production version is just as good this will be Big Chief’s finest work.

I’ve made a rule to only collect New-Who, but I might need to make an exception for my favourite classic Doctor.

My wallet is ready. :yess:

Apparently s18 Fourth Doctor is next after Pertwee, which I'll happily buy, but I still wish they'd complete the remaining Doctors first.

Still, if the pacing of production actually picks up in the way that it looks to be based on how many new products they seem to be offering now, hopefully the remaining Doctors won't be too painfully far away.

He looks so amazing. I cannot wait. I just hope they are developing the next Classic Doctor as we speak to lessen the wait. :)

Back