Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CO Martha will share the stage with the BC 10 when he arrives next weekend. A way better figure than poor old Amy.

Martha does stand up well! I really can't wait until the move when I can set up my figures properly and break the old CO 12'' figures out of storage!

2uba6a7e.jpg

This figure is damn good! Well done BC. Truly great!

My David Tennant arrived the other day. I was not sure about the eyes at first but once I set him up looks great. Will need to save now for the other doctors.

Just got this guy in the mail today. Amazing figure. Im having a hard time with the wire in hit coat while trying to get him in some iconic pose, but im sure il figure it out.

The wire in the coat is tricky. It's a nice idea, and with some futzing I think it looks really good. I had two problems.

A.) The wire came through the lining, and it's a paint in the *** to thread back in. I need to seal the hole somehow, I just am not sure how to do it that won't look ugly. The hole is pretty tiny. Maybe nail polish? I don't have any of that around, funnily enough, though. :D

B.) The wire flips around, which kind of annoying. Might have been better if the cloth channel the wire exists in was very thin, not much bigger than the wire.

yeah not that into the wire around bottom of coat tho.. did help in this pose i rather like.

I think one of the issues is that, for proper running poses, it'd have to be wired up the length as well as just the bottom hem. But I think that'd be a mess to have to fiddle with.

Back