Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's not disrespectful to the deceased to toss in a comment about the Tennant figure itself here. I got mine before Christmas and held off posting about it due to the sad news. But I do want to say to Big Chief, thank you!! I had a bit of trouble with the website and ordering process, but the figure itself makes it all worth while. It's just extraordinary.

I hope it's not disrespectful to the deceased to toss in a comment about the Tennant figure itself here. I got mine before Christmas and held off posting about it due to the sad news. But I do want to say to Big Chief, thank you!! I had a bit of trouble with the website and ordering process, but the figure itself makes it all worth while. It's just extraordinary.

Not disrespectful at all, I'm sure Daron would continue want us to continue discussing the figures and enjoying them.

No word at all, yet. As far as we know, the 1st Doctor and the new version of the 11th Doctor are next on their plate. That doesn't mean they won't surprise us.

My understanding is that it would be at least a year before the next Tennant release.

That's bad news for those who really want one - last seen going for three times RRP on ebay - but great news for BC. Another version of Tennant will be a reliable earner when they get round to it and the demand will be incredible. So at least you can be pretty sure that there WILL be another one.

I've got the first one and I'll be buying a blue suit version.

That's bad news for those who really want one - last seen going for three times RRP on ebay - but great news for BC. Another version of Tennant will be a reliable earner when they get round to it and the demand will be incredible. So at least you can be pretty sure that there WILL be another one.

I've got the first one and I'll be buying a blue suit version.

Yeah, I got the new BD Box set for Christmas and I've been watching all of the old episodes again. I really want a Blue Suit Ten (And a Simm). I just really hope it has a new sculpt so my two figures don't look the same.

Yeah, I got the new BD Box set for Christmas and I've been watching all of the old episodes again. I really want a Blue Suit Ten (And a Simm). I just really hope it has a new sculpt so my two figures don't look the same.

I'd be happy with the same sculpt and toned down 5 o clock shadow.

I just opened up my Ten (#052), the shadow is heavy, not Tennant in Broadchurch heavy but a bit strong and the eyes are a little wonky but I still love it. Can't wait for Tom to arrive.

I live in America and still haven't gotten my Tennant nor heard anything from big chief. I hope he arrives soon.

They have closed before Christmas through Jan 2nd, it might be that although I received nothing about 10 for shipment, I realized it was "here" when I got the FedEx door tag.

I received my Sig Edition Tennant on Christmas Eve and my status still says Processing and shipping is TBC. :lol

My status says that I have no open orders. I emailed BC about it a couple days ago with my pre-order code, but have yet to get back anything other than an automated response.

My status says that I have no open orders. I emailed BC about it a couple days ago with my pre-order code, but have yet to get back anything other than an automated response.

If it's already shipped and they actually changed the status it won't be in open orders. You have to change the sort when you manage your orders. But that is good news...

Bad news is they posted on facebook this morning that their email and their website are down so they prolly won't be answering emails anytime soon. But I confident that your order is listed as open and has been moved to a different sort.

If they're gonna sell exclusively through their site, they are gonna have to invest in fixing that website. I don't say this because I like taking shots at them, but it makes them look so shoddy. Not even giving out shipping notices or tracking numbers for expensive packages, that's bush league.

I think it is undergoing a major overhaul as we speak.

*fingers crossed*

But I agree. They need to become much more customer friendly in their internet presence.

If it's already shipped and they actually changed the status it won't be in open orders. You have to change the sort when you manage your orders. But that is good news...

Bad news is they posted on facebook this morning that their email and their website are down so they prolly won't be answering emails anytime soon. But I confident that your order is listed as open and has been moved to a different sort.

I hope so, but the problem is ive been checking it since people started receiving these (roughly middle of December) and it has said no open orders since then. Im curious if it ever did.

Im hoping I hear back from Big Chief so I can straighten this out. Im a bit paranoid that my order just got lost somewhere along the way. Thanks for the info though.

Last edited:
I love the figure but man, their website/customer service was a rocky road. Worth it in the end, but hope it gets better.

Back