Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did we get it so quick in the States?....not complaining but just curious.

Because Big Chief are a very classy company looking after their international customers, Hot Toys and everyone else would make us wait over here for 3-4 months after initial release.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Because Big Chief are a very classy company looking after their international customers, Hot Toys and everyone else would make us wait over here for 3-4 months after initial release.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well I do agree, Big Chief is a classy company:wave

It was purely practical - the thinking to send them to the farthest-off places first and then send to the nearest places in order that everyone had a chance to get them before Christmas, as promised. Of course, the speed at which they got here was truly surprising!

It was purely practical - the thinking to send them to the farthest-off places first and then send to the nearest places in order that everyone had a chance to get them before Christmas, as promised. Of course, the speed at which they got here was truly surprising!

Yes they prioritised the furthest away customers first and the more local customers after so that they would all start arriving in-hand at about the same time. And indeed, that's more-or-less what is happening.

Yes they prioritised the furthest away customers first and the more local customers after so that they would all start arriving in-hand at about the same time. And indeed, that's more-or-less what is happening.

Yes. And that makes perfect sense, and means collectors across the world are getting their figures in time for Christmas. And

I'm :banghead

really :banghead

pleased :banghead

for :banghead

all :banghead

of :banghead

you :banghead

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

(can't you tell!):)

I didn't pay to get mine in time for Christmas. So I'm jealous of you guys! But I got confirmation I was on the waiting lost for a signed edition, although not confirmation on where I am in said list. Because if I'm way far down and odds are I won't get one, I'd like to just pay for my regular one ASAP. I'm eager to have mine. :)

Got mine yesterday, I would have got it on Thursday but apparently I missed FedEx twice without a note or anything. I haven't had a chance to open him yet but the Tardis background was a nice touch and I can't wait to display him next to 11. Four had to wait until after the new year though. :(

Those of you in the States who have gotten Ten -- did you get any email notice from BC that it was on the way?

I got my payment in on time but haven't heard anything, so no idea if it's on the way or not.

(My account info on their site just shows it as "PROCESSING" even tho I got payment in on time.)

Last edited:
Those of you in the States who have gotten Ten -- did you get any email notice from BC that it was on the way?

I got my payment in on time but haven't heard anything, so no idea if it's on the way or not.

(My account info on their site just shows it as "PROCESSING" even tho I got payment in on time.)

No notice. They just showed up.

I never received any sort of ship notification. The only reason I knew my figures were on their way was due to a call from Fed Ex confirming my delivery address. I also paid for combined shipping but the figures arrived individually on separate days.

Showed up when?!? Pics, Daron!

He arrived on Saturday. Pix soon. Suffering from tremendous Manfluidious Majoris at the moment, and don't want to breath dreaded lurgy germs on him.

Seriously dying...call Quincey!

being-sick.gif
images

Mine haven't arrived yet. Called DHL since I've got no updates since friday. The guy said "they might arrive tomorrow, or the day after. I don't know."

Best courier ever.

Nor have mine, but mine just went out today, apparently. I'm hoping for tomorrow but with my luck it'll be next year.

DHL might be cheap, but at least locally, they're known for losing packages, delivering late and being a total pain in Uranus so I hope next time there's an option for a different courier. I'd prefer to pay a few quid more to get UPS or FedEx.

Mine haven't arrived with my dad yet, so no chance of getting before I go on holiday. So I won't see these for the better part of a month now.
Never mind, my throw n battle Turtle set arrived with my holo 10 th Doctor CO figure. Not quite the same though. However, I would recommend holo 10 from the bbc shop.

Back