Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He arrived on Saturday. Pix soon. Suffering from tremendous Manfluidious Majoris at the moment, and don't want to breath dreaded lurgy germs on him.

Seriously dying...call Quincey!

being-sick.gif
images

Manfluenza can be very dangerous. Try not to move too much. As a trained medical non-professional I recommend a week in bed with an enormous pile of dvd's and graphic novels. Your wife will understand.

A week in bed...
I'm all for the movies though.
I don't do the getting sick thing, so have not been in that position, but, leaving work yesterday, I was faced with British weather, ie rain and cold... So, after stopping off at my fave restaurant fir dinner and a beer, I picked up a couple boxes of Pringles, and a couple of new ( old titles mind) bluray and crashed out as a couch potatoe all night.. Finally watched the Enemy of the World DVD as well .

Nor do I usually. Unfortunately, I'm usually as healthy as a work horse. Still....Thanks for the prescription Cap:B, your prognosis is helping very much. And I shall increase to a 'hot tottie'* and two episodes of Classic Star Trek before bedtime tonight.

* Just incase...a cup of hot tea or coffee (if preferred) with a shot glass of Whiskey in it.

I hate coming to this thread. The biggest regret I have this year is not pre-ordering this when I had the chance.
The best figure they've done yet.
I really hope they make another Tenth Doctor.

Big Chief stated it themselves, but where that info is now in the threads I do not know.

I doubt it will be soon. They'll probably put Hartnell out before it anyway.

Can't say for certain but I'd imagine it'd be the start of the New Year now. They'll have to send out an e-mail (mass e-mail's have still been a problem for them) with the time and date on it in advance, which would probably be a week anyway. So I'd bet on early January.

Big Chief stated it themselves, but where that info is now in the threads I do not know.

I doubt it will be soon. They'll probably put Hartnell out before it anyway.

Yeah, when 10 was first announced, they said (IF demand warranted) they would produce a non-50th version. But, no one knows what the difference will be. It could be a packaging swap. Though I think it'll be more than that.

I guess the question is... would those who got this one buy the blue suit Doctor, too? Would you want a different expression this time? Different accessories? And what might those be?

Different expression but most of all different hair.

Do you not like the hair, or just want a different look from another series? I just love his hair on this one, so that's why I ask. :)

To be honest, the only variant I would welcome is 11. Otherwise I want news Docs... yesterday. :D

I hear you. To be honest, the only Doctors I'd buy again unless they were REALLY compelling in a way I can't imagine right now are the Series 7b 11 and the Season 18 4th Doctor.

That's why I'm kind of hoping the next version of 10, whenever that happens, is just a suit swap.

Yeah, when 10 was first announced, they said (IF demand warranted) they would produce a non-50th version. But, no one knows what the difference will be. It could be a packaging swap. Though I think it'll be more than that.

I guess the question is... would those who got this one buy the blue suit Doctor, too? Would you want a different expression this time? Different accessories? And what might those be?

The 50th anniversary 10th Doctor was done so well that I wouldn't want them to make changes to the sculpt with the possibility of it looking worse. I'd have no issue with a blue suit or different accessories though.

Do you not like the hair, or just want a different look from another series? I just love his hair on this one, so that's why I ask. :)

I hear you. To be honest, the only Doctors I'd buy again unless they were REALLY compelling in a way I can't imagine right now are the Series 7b 11 and the Season 18 4th Doctor.

That's why I'm kind of hoping the next version of 10, whenever that happens, is just a suit swap.

Ditto.. Although I would like an oatmeal jacket Tom (with goofy face some people seem to want badly) or possible the lighter coat he wears in season 17.

Ditto.. Although I would like an oatmeal jacket Tom (with goofy face some people seem to want badly) or possible the lighter coat he wears in season 17.

Yeah, though that kind of thing might be nice to see as an accessory pack versus a new figure? If they actually make accessory packs...

Oh no, I like it on this one. I'd just like it to be completely different from the first one, which I think it will be. :) I'd prefer something like this for it. Not the expression though.

Doctor-Who-Publicity-Photos-2005-2009-david-tennant-11009183-1200-1800.jpeg

Last edited:
This expression: https://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.co...t/uploads/2008/02/tenth-doctor-who-785475.jpg

This hair: https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/mcalex22/Dr Who/NE20106.jpg

This outfit: https://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24800000/3-07-42-the-tenth-doctor-24844831-1280-720.jpg

And for accessories:
Sonic
Extended Sonic
Glasses with the extra lenses
Machine that goes "ding" from the 50th
That machine thing he used in Blink
River's diary
Future Sonic
Alternate outfit of either the smoking, the spacesuit or the John Smith outfit.

Back