Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #09 Christopher Eccleston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little disappointed. The neck looks so plain compared the texture and paint job on the head, not to mention it looks strangely long, although I'm not sure if that can be fiddled with. I really like the face sculpt and the finished look but it's bugging me that it's different than the neck. It's a nitpick but we've been waiting so long with this thing paid off in full that its still disappointing. That being said I'm looking forward to having all modern Doctors lined up in a row.

The me the plain neck and smooth, featureless hands are about equally as distracting. I'm probably going to have to repaint the neck on mine and replace the hands with something better, as well as weather the jacket a bit.

There's definitely potential there for a good figure, but it's unfortunately going to take a bit of work to get it there.

Overall the figure looks great especially the head sculpt and paint apps. The plain neck is a let down alright but i'm not the biggest fan of the stock body in general so might swap it out..

Paid my shipping costs too. Hell, with the exchange rate shipping was only $28.00. That's better than I remember it being when I purchased Tom Baker.

Paid shipping. $28 felt a lot less than before but since it's been so long since I've received a BCS figure I can't remember.

Paid shipping. $28 felt a lot less than before but since it's been so long since I've received a BCS figure I can't remember.

The British pound is down quite a bit from what it used to be, which helps.

Really, if you're going to buy figures from bcs, now is the time!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is in Edinburgh. So my dad should get it today (Thursday).
If he sends it out tomorrow, I'll have it here on the day after Christmas.

First pictures are trickling in on the BCS Fan Page, and I'm so happy! The head looks fantastic, and the one thing I was actually worried about after seeing recent pics (the weathering on the jacket) looks great!

Back