**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lightsabers in Kenobi...

lightsabers.gif

Lightsabers in Kenobi...

View attachment 582010

I think the annoying thing about all this is, lightsaber specs seem to change according to what Lucasfilm wants them to do TODAY. Do we need them to cut people wearing armor in half? Okay. Do we need them to be noodles today? Okay. Do we need them to bounce off armor today? Okay.

Guillotine blades one minute, wiffle-bats the next.

So snoke is the hybrid of all those beings dna?
There has to be some bizarre connection..I can’t see the Empire just collecting and preserving bodies for the hell of it.

considering they use the Death Star to destroy a whole planet of people in seconds

Lightsabers in Kenobi...

View attachment 582010

Very few people get cut in half or have limbs cut off in SW considering the amount of saber swinging that happens. Disney stuff doesn't get a pass like all the other stuff though.

latest

Did they really create the longcoat just for that gag? :lol

I'm surprised Ben didn't hide her inside an R2 unit like his old friend Kenny Baker used to do.

Long coats have been a thing since R1 although I don't remember seeing them in the film.

ivug9m0du2cx.png

I think the annoying thing about all this is, lightsaber specs seem to change according to what Lucasfilm wants them to do TODAY. Do we need them to cut people wearing armor in half? Okay. Do we need them to be noodles today? Okay. Do we need them to bounce off armor today? Okay.

Guillotine blades one minute, wiffle-bats the next.
True..it could cut Maul and Dark troopers in half and at the same time used to stab Qui Gon and the grand inquisitor

Did they really create the longcoat just for that gag? :lol

I'm surprised Ben didn't hide her inside an R2 unit like his old friend Kenny Baker used to do.

Beckett and some of the other Mudtroopers wore them in Solo:

b.jpg

But they looked so obvious when they first appeared in today's episode, that it felt they were there just for the gag.

Very few people get cut in half or have limbs cut off in SW considering the amount of saber swinging that happens. Disney stuff doesn't get a pass like all the other stuff though.

latest

Long coats have been a thing since R1 although I don't remember seeing them in the film.

ivug9m0du2cx.png
You can literally see the lightsaber bounce off of the first stormtrooper that he hits :lol

Also I just love how Obi-Wan is able to infiltrate the fortress the exact same way Cal does in Fallen Order, very original, the Empire really sucks at security.

There has to be some bizarre connection..I can’t see the Empire just collecting and preserving bodies for the hell of it.

considering they use the Death Star to destroy a whole planet of people in seconds

See, I can easily see them collecting people like that.

Authoritarian regimes tend to see people as things to be used, especially if they might have a use for you - or your DNA - later. Its like China using their prison population as impromptu organ donors: you are our prisoner, and what you want does not matter. We will use you as we see fit; or at least, we'll use your kidneys.

That's what it is to be a slave.

batty1.png

Back