Bethesda Reveals 'Dishonored' Launch Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my copy about an hour ago, I haven't played it yet. I might get around to it tomorrow.. Too tired for my nearly non-stop RE marathon, lol.

PC isn't practical, but it is better than consoles. In this case not much graphical difference, but I think the loading time speed is pretty significant. Also, if you really want to be technical he didn't specify any particular point at which "PC FTW" even then I'd consider loading times a part of the Graphical performance category. Just saying.

PC isn't practical, but it is better than consoles. In this case not much graphical difference, but I think the loading time speed is pretty significant. Also, if you really want to be technical he didn't specify any particular point at which "PC FTW" even then I'd consider loading times a part of the Graphical performance category. Just saying.

I knew what he meant. ;)

Short loading times is a huge bonus for me. I couldn't play the Elder Scrolls games on 360 because of the ridiculous loading times. When I have time to play games, I don't want to spend it watching loading screens.

Broken down and bought the game. It's great.

Going ahead and getting the pain in the ass play through out of the way first... not killing anyone and only using blink.

Levels are super long and whether how you play can take hours. Curious of how many there are.

Broken down and bought the game. It's great.

Going ahead and getting the pain in the ass play through out of the way first... not killing anyone and only using blink.

Levels are super long and whether how you play can take hours. Curious of how many there are.

Man that must be a pain in the ass. I tried and gave up. :rotfl

yeah its tough to go through the levels and not killing anyone, i killed 2 of the 3 guards at the very beggining cuz i got spotted:lol still its an awesome game. those damn rats are vicious though.

I'm going to safe this for my second playthrough. The first one I want to annihilate everything that I can. Will still go for super ninja sneaking though,just won't spare anyone.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Oh I like them as well. But I don't turn a blind eye to other quality games. From a business perspective you have to make what people are buying as well. So I understand where the companies are coming from too.

I just hope this games gets it's due recognition.

:exactly::exactly:

I may get it for PC but my Home Theater sort of begs for it.

It is way too much fun to run up to people and stab them in the neck

it is, im trying to be stealthy though, if i can knock em out, i do if not they get the sword to the skull. i havent had so much fun playing a game in a while, i hope it does good saleswise so we can get a part 2.

just saw the intro of the game. wow it looks amazing on pc.
all the eye candy cranked to max. runs like a dream.
went up the elevator on the boat and my little one needs my help LOL.

I guess I will play later tonite.
so far looks amazing.

This game easily frustrates me because of my incessant need to perfect every stealth, no-kill run.

There's this one part part way through the game where it insists that I let someone die, although I was 100% sure I knocked him unconscious and left him somewhere. I thought it was a glitch.

Back