Bethesda Reveals 'Dishonored' Launch Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty far into this game now and my Chaos meter is rising,lol...for every person I choke or put to sleep I kill 4.

This game honestly I do kind of have to force myself to play through at times it is just not a very inspiring game to me.
I heard so many people saying this game is just like Rage which is not true at all. Sure Bethesda was involved in both but Rage had the whole team from "ID" to make that game possible.
This game is okay...it definately is very challenging to play this game with 100% stealth.

Its actually quite easy to play all stealth... the AI really isnt that clever, rather Id say they are a predicatable bunch. The trick is to keep your manna high and use blink as much as possible... vantage points are the key to stealth not really hiding...

Does this game at some point get really good? So far I am thinking I should have spent my money on Assassin's Creed III but was talked into buying this generic boring poor excuse of a game.
Who knows maybe GameStop will allow me to trade in this game to put towards Assassin's Creed III. Even if it is only $10.00 I will be happy.

I don't mean to put this game down so much it is just that my expectations were way too high going into this game after all the rave reviews.

Last edited:
Much better than AC 3 IMO. No desire to keep playing that game.
Not a patch on part 2 and the concluding volumes.

Just finished the game with Clean Hands. Or would have if it wasn't for that single accident. Thinking of playing a Kill Everyone game to see how much the game changes.

Yeah, when he fired the gun to alert everyone, I tried to jump after him to kill him.

At that part, I had actually shot him in the face before he alerted everyone, right after he started complaining about how bad of a person I was, I was like "and you brought me to each assassination in your boat" bam

LOL to be fair you were being a murderous psycho..:p

Is the game style harder on stealth or kill-em-all?

LOL to be fair you were being a murderous psycho..:p

Is the game style harder on stealth or kill-em-all?

it isnt that hard in either, i just found the stealth playthrough to be a bit more fun than the shot everyone in the face one.

Are any of the DLCs worth getting?

I didn't get the Trials one, because I didn't feel like a "challenge" DLC. I was hoping for more the equivalent of Bioshock's Burial at Sea, where it's an expansion of the story.

Ok, just picked up this game and am loving it. Part of it is the fact I've never played AC series, or too many stealth games, so its a refreshing change. Also, the notes, books you find seem pretty detailed and give you a lot of backstory.

Ok, just picked up this game and am loving it. Part of it is the fact I've never played AC series, or too many stealth games, so its a refreshing change. Also, the notes, books you find seem pretty detailed and give you a lot of backstory.

I didn't even mess with like 95% of the backstory - it was almost too in depth.

Back