Best/top 10 sideshow marvel statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Doom PF
2. Man-Thing comiquette
3. Red Skull PF
4. Spiderman comiquette
5. Venom comiquette
6. Captain America PF
7. Stealth Iron Man comiquette
8. Hulkbuster comiquette
9. Green Goblin PF
10. Hulk comiquette

Dance.gif

1 Doom PF
2 Punisher com
3 Spider-Man com
4 Hulk vs Spidey dio
5 Cap PF
6 Wolverine com
7 Man-Thing com
8 Mystique com
9 Hulk PF
10 Thor vs Loki dio

I don't understand any list that doesn't have the Hulk PF on it. That statue is a work of art.

I don't understand any list that doesn't have the Hulk PF on it. That statue is a work of art.

:lol I put a disclaimer on my list that he is one of Sideshow's top statues, but, personally, I don't care for his retro look. The Sideshow PF's face looks like he needs to be on the special-ed bus instead of raging as he destroys a city. :wink1:

:lol I put a disclaimer on my list that he is one of Sideshow's top statues, but, personally, I don't care for his retro look. The Sideshow PF's face looks like he needs to be on the special-ed bus instead of raging as he destroys a city. :wink1:

Yeah...he looks a bit to ape-ish for my taste too. I prefer a more modern look.

*If this thread was about any statues, Soulfire Grace Reg & Platinum is the best design ever made! It blows any statue I have. :lecture

Really? :lol:lol:lol Perhaps "Blows AWAY" is the the phrase you were looking for. :lol It has a distinctly different connotation than "blows" as I'm sure you would agree. Makes me think of "Night At The Museum"...
"He said "blows".
Seriously, however, my list:

Doom PF, for it's value, as it is a large an impressive piece which is well done, but I don't like that version of his armor. I prefer a more classic look.

Captain America PF- looks and value
Thor PF- looks and value.
Punisher comiquette- looks. Incredible detail
Scarlet Witch comiquette- looks. If you can find one painted properly
Spider Man Comiquette -looks and value
Black Cat LSB. looks
She Hulk Comiquette- looks
Mystique PF- looks. An underrated piece, it truly has a sultry, graceful, powerful presence to it.

Back