Prop Best Freddy Krueger 1:1 glove (non-remake)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up a nice 1:1 Freddy glove for my collection and can't seem to find one that looks "good enough." Any advice?

Been there, done that. Razor Gloves is the best for the money. Hands down.
I own the "Boiler Room Creation" glove, and I couldn't begin to list enough good things to say about it. It's sturdy, accurate, fun, and affordable. You can't do better for the price, and the guy who makes the gloves is top notch. You can even have him customize your glove to any specifications you'd like.

https://www.razorgloves.com/

Below is a random review to give you an idea of my glove. There are lots more around youtube. Hope this helps! :wave

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bvx8gCyf4"]YouTube - ‪Razorgloves Boiler Room Creation Glove‬‏[/ame]

Best one's IMO are Knivegloves.com or Custmcraft you can find him on youtube...I think Mark at Knivegloves.com makes the best one's out there so does Custmcraft.

Been there, done that. Razor Gloves is the best for the money. Hands down.
I own the "Boiler Room Creation" glove, and I couldn't begin to list enough good things to say about it. It's sturdy, accurate, fun, and affordable. You can't do better for the price, and the guy who makes the gloves is top notch. You can even have him customize your glove to any specifications you'd like.

https://www.razorgloves.com/

Below is a random review to give you an idea of my glove. There are lots more around youtube. Hope this helps! :wave

YouTube - ‪Razorgloves Boiler Room Creation Glove‬‏

Wow they are affordable! And a very nice selection. Which one do you have?

have someone custom make it.:monkey3

DSC_0002_6711.jpg

I got a razorgloves too a while back, not sure which model it is, but I really love it. :love

Had the rubies version too, but gave it away when I got the razorgloves custom.

freddyglove3.jpg

freddyglove2.jpg

Saw that, but haven't seen it first hand and can't find any reviews.

I have that one, it's proper metal and looks much better in person, but it's really an amalgamation of all the gloves for one basic look. It's real metal and quite heavy, but the clanking noise is very satisfying, and the blades could be sharpened if needs be.

I want to find a hand-form to put my glove on, but I can't find one of those...

Knifegloves.com Resurrection Glove HANDS DOWN! His gloves are the most accurate on the market.

DSC00348-Copy.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

Last edited:
I have owned a few random gloves in the past, and nothing will ever compare to the feeling of putting on a glove made by nightmaregloves.com. In my opinion, they're the best of the best. Of course, there's that price thing. Can't argue that they're more expensive, but I was lucky enough to see one at a convention and wear it for a few minutes. That glove haunts me to this day. It was beautiful, accurate, aged beautifully, heavy as hell...oh man, it was the ____e. I cannot wait to own one!

Back