Best bobba helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so after seeing Elvis is bobba and missing the chance to buy it I decided I was going to destroy my medi and ssc bobba to make him the best I can. I'm leaning towards marimit helmet but after seeing Elvis tomy one I'm not sure what to do!

What u all think tommy , marimit or medi/ssc?

Tomy is more accurate, Ezsamurai was actually working on a combination of all 3 last year.

Butcher the earpieces of tomy and put them on the medi, while using the Ss or medi rangefinder is best imo. also repaint it if you have the skill, time. :)

n1xe04.jpg

2dv0wfr.jpg

Custom fett, HT slim body. Medi gloves, boots, shoulder and chest(slightly resculpted). Sideshow stock Kneepads, rifle. Medi/Sideshow/Tomy helmet combo, with a widened visor to give more flare to the helmet for a less ESB look.

ALOT of work on this one. Worth the effort imo tho you will need to buy the Medicom and Tomy helmet mostly, you don't really need the Sidehow rangefinder piece even though I quite like it for it's details. Then again you don't need the Tomy earpieces either if you don't care about the details that much I guess.

Last edited:
Here is how mine is sitting so far before i repaint it! Ez i love the pant job on your helm its the cats meow! I still have a lots to do. Im not sure how accurate mine is to the movies im not so worried about that. I just want him to look slick. Im probly copy cat elvis boba cuase im very fond of the mythos look. I got a tomy helm in coming im probly gonna mash the thre like u did if i find time.

Here is how mine is sitting so far before i repaint it! Ez i love the pant job on your helm its the cats meow! I still have a lots to do. Im not sure how accurate mine is to the movies im not so worried about that. I just want him to look slick. Im probly copy cat elvis boba cuase im very fond of the mythos look. I got a tomy helm in coming im probly gonna mash the thre like u did if i find time.

Looks good man! Yeah you can go 2 ways with boba, accurate or mythos! :rock

Back